Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fornication v Adultery

Imamutt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why do some SWs have a hangup about married men? Are the Puritan roots of our country so deeply engrained?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Why are you into SWs? Y'all be catchin' da dick drop off disease if ya fuck the SWs.

Doncha know that Dugan-dude has fucked 90% o' SWs? Ricky boi be a dick drop off carrier. Y'all see, his dick was too small to actually fall off.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Rhetorical question. I do not fuck SWs. It's just an interesting standard, with everything else considered.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

What the hell does SW stand for?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Street walker!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If you don't fuck SW's, how do you know their attitudes towards married men? I would think your money is green regardless.

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

I thought SW was Single White which fits in the context well...lol. I have seen people on dating sites post requirements like SWF or SWM only apply etc :)

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Sex worker would be imo, anyone who works in the SOB (SexuLly Oriented Business) and would include entertainers that aren't necessarily fkn n skn.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement