tuscl

amish stripclubs

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
are there any in pennsylvania?

18 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Is this a joke?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Not sure, I did meet an Amish stripper once
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    When Amish young reach a certain age for a short period they are allowed to venture out into the world and experience it to see if they want to leave the sect or stay, i don't know what that period is called.
    Years ago there was a strip club west of Akron in the Wooster Oh area that did employ some Amish girls. I never was there but i heard of it from a reliable source, it closed years ago.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Here is a post from 2014 where I was talking about Amish strip clubs. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

I have met a few dancers over the years who grew up Amish, then left the Amish as teenagers. They have the equivalent of a 5th grade education and little money, so stripping is one of the few jobs they could get in the "English world".
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    TheeOSU, it is called rumspringa.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    An Amish family from Pennslyvania decides to go to the Big Apple for the first Time in their lives; Mother, Father and their son. They go into the Empire State Building. As they're walking around they notice the elevator. Never seeing one before they stand in front of it bewildered. While staring at it, an old lady in a wheelchair rolls up to it, pushes the button, the door opens, she rolls herself inside and the door closes. The amish family watches as the lights for each floor light as it goes up. They continue to watch as the numbers go down again. The door opens and out walks this tall gorgeous blonde. Legs to her neck. Great figure. Beautiful! Paw looks at his son and says, "Quick boy, shove your mother in there!"
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. How does an Amish dancer strip?
    A. She takes off her apron.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Video of an Amish stripper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk48UgaX…

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Here's how I imagine having an Amish stripper in my hotel room

https://youtu.be/vGWdwMZ4FjU
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    BARF !
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    They ain't Amish if they forever leave the nest
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I prefer Eskimo strippers
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lmao @jackslash
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I live in central PA and can tell you that there are no Amish strip clubs. That being said, I know of a strip club that use to have several single Amish men that would frequent the place. Dancers hated them, said they stank of BO and manure, were terrible tippers, and we're always really "handsy ".
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^ What Impala said. Different hygiene standards from us "English" as they consider being overly concerned with appearance (and apparently body odor) as being a manifestation of the worldly sin of pride. So body odor and unwashed pubes- I couldn't see this being a turn-on for me. Just sayin'. I'm also betting that there is a haystack surrounding heaven's gate (and probably the pits and legs are unshaved as well).
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    They have Amish strip clubs but not many dancers too many splinters from the wooden poles. *drum fill*
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Damnit, now I'm imagining a sexy amish girl outfit, sort of like a sexy school girl outfit, just dark blue, bare midrift, garters, and with a white bonet. lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    @theeOSU: "When Amish young reach a certain age for a short period they are allowed to venture out into the world and experience it to see if they want to leave the sect or stay, i don't know what that period is called."

Rumspringa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion