tuscl

How to have fun while taking a stripper shopping

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Following up on Larry's shopping trip thread, I can see that many of you are missing out on the shopping aspect of the complete GFE. Therefore I'm going to provide a little more detail on how to have a fun shopping trip with a stripper that is worth the money (or at least it is to me).

1. This is only fun with a good regular. For me that means a DS.

2. I have several shopping rules. One rule is that she must come out and model for me when she tries everything on. Although what to buy is her decision, I have input.

3. I can choose any sexual act to be performed with whatever she buys. So once the DS bought a hot pair of boots, and I said I want you to dance for me nude when we get back to the room wearing nothing but those boots. Then there was a low cut top that I bought DS II. I told her that I wanted to duck her while she wore that top with no bra. And for a DS III example, I bought her a gold Egyptian looking necklace. I told her that I wanted to see it dangling from her neck while she vigorously licked and kissed my dick. They will do anything.

4. Once I went in the dressing room with the DS. Wasn't as hot as I thought. I prefer to have her come out and model each outfit for me.

5. Occasionally I find an outfit that I adore on one of my girls. For the DS, it's a tight, black leather sleeveless crop top that zips in the front for as much breast exposure as is desired. She brings it with her on every trip and lots of dates. It is my absolute favorite piece of clothing that I have ever seen on any woman. I will never forget that top. I have more pics of her in that than any other outfit.

6. And in case you haven't been paying attention, the women I'm shopping with are gorgeous 9+ my perfect type 18-22 year olds. It is obvious to everyone in the store that I am her sugar daddy and I'm fucking her afrer we shop. The men envy me, even some her age. Many of the women despise me. But these girls are incredibly open and willing to be my girlfriend while they shop and have dates with me.

8. These girls all go way beyond the norm for me, and the fact that I take them shopping is one of the extra things that I give them in exchange for their temporary love. When I'm incredibly good to them they can't help but do the same for me. Not every stripper would react like this but the ones I build relationships with do.

8. If you do not like any of what I described then of course save your money. But for me, I think this shit is incredibly hot and worth the money.

38 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Trust me, @Smith. Everyone in the store knows you are some old guy pushing sixty and paying for sex. They pitty you; it's not envy.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *pity
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    RandomMember - why don't you write a review, change out your tampon and then offer your enlightened view of JS69's exploits.....
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've done the same thing with my ATF and my #2. Victoria's Secret is my favorite and I'm 70+ and the ATF is 30 and the #2 is 26. Pity or envy makes no difference to me. I know I'm with the hottest woman in the store, she's modeling peignors and tiny unmentionables which will be part of our sex play that night and that's all I need to know.
    One time I spent $140 on about 2 ounces of fabric and as we walked to the car, I said, "Where to, now?" She said, " The nearest hotel. I want you to fuck me so bad". That shit is well worth the boost to my ego and my libido. Sure it's fantasy, but it's better than a blowjob from a toothless 70 year old.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "RandomMember - why don't you write a review, change out your tampon and then offer your enlightened view of JS69's exploits....."

Bubba don't you know that we have several all knowing no review experts here?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I write reviews under an alias Bubba!!! Shopping for sex workers is pathetic
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I partially agree with that because shopping with a stripper is something i'd never do but in John's case he has the disposable income and he seems to enjoy it so if that's what he wants to do let him go for it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Can't see what random asshole said Bubba, but thanks for the comment.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good write up John.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Since you were nice enough to ask, @Bubba, here's my "enlightened" view:

My current SB is a gorgeous Asian triathlete with some student loans. I give her a monthly allowance and tell her that I prefer that she uses the money to pay off her loans or advance her career. If she wants to blow it on designer shit, that's her choice. As long as I don't have to endure the demeaning aspects of going shopping.

And I repeat -- if you're out in public with someone 3 or 4 decades your junior, the attention you're getting is closer to pity. Everyone knows the score, that you're paying for sex.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Random Member: what a sour old fart you must be. Frankly, I don't care or give a shit what "others may be thinking". I'm there for my pleasure and the pleasure of my companion. If others care I guess it's better to be able to pay for filet mignonette than settle for ground chuck. It sounds as if your current SB is a great companion - athletic, gorgeous and all. Are you ashamed to be seen in public with her? Or maybe she's the one who doesn't want to be seen with you.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "I told her that I wanted to duck her while she wore that top with no bra."

JS, I'm interested in why you wanted to avoid the DS while she was wearing one of those outfits. Or, was it because she was taking a swing at you? ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, boys will be boys, Can't we all just get along ?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I agree with what JS69 said in another thread: To get girl friend experience you need to treat her like a girl friend. I may go out to dinner with a stripper or buy her some clothes or take her and her kids to McDonald's (as I recently did). She likes me for the way I give her things, and I like having an ongoing relationship with a beautiful woman less than half my age. Would she be fucking me if I did not spend money on her? No. But I've got the money and I don't have anything better to spend it on.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think the wince reaction I get to taking a stripper shopping, is the image of a guy spending hundreds to curry favor with a stripper who may or may not be delivering anything for it. In a whole lot of "the stripper took advantage of me and ruined my life" stories, shopping looms large -- it's a touchstone of naive clients who are desperately hoping the stripper likes them.

That said, I see no reason why an experienced PL like the guys here, couldn't use shopping exactly the way they say -- in order to get a major payback. If you could buy her a $200 pair of shoes, and in return she'll do for you something that she'd normally charge you $300 for -- that's a win. And shopping for things that are really for both of you, like lingerie, I can kinda see also. Still not really my style, but if it's utilitarian, or part of a mutual "she treats me amazing so I spoil her back" exchange, and not a naive attempt to make her really really like you, more power to you.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I never did enjoy the shopping experience very much. However I can understand helping pick out something that she looks hot in to you, it reminds me of a hot dancer who asked me if there was a particular outfit in the club she could change into that I wanted to see. She wore a red bikini outfit that I thought was hot and she changed into it after asking me about outfits. I enjoyed that.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    great situation js69.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Everyone has their expensive hobbies I suppose. I can see some thrill in what JS describes, but I'm more for looking at the final pieces vs. watching her model every little thing she picks up and most likely won't buy. I'll get real technical once we really get shopping...if I ever bothered with it.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    @ Random logic, I usually don't make personal comments like that, but guys that are running aliases w zero reviews tend to fire me up. With that said, I truly don't follow your random logic that it is ok to be in a SB/SD status and then take issue with another guy's choices or care what outsiders think of your activity in public. Unless you conduct all your interactions in total privacy, you run the same horrific risk of someone judging you for having an SB in your company at dinner, in a hotel room or whatever.

Many have already made the point, but as JS69 posts his exploits, he recognizes the reality of the relationship and embraces it. He enjoys seeing other's reactions. I don't care what others think when I'm out with my young friend so that part isn't meaningful to me but I'm also not going to pass judgment on someone who enjoys that as part of a GFE.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Bubba-

I sort of like the moniker RandomLogic. Good one, dude.

I write reviews under an alias as an extra layer of anonymity. Probably unnecessary, but I do post about many personal things. Also worry about alt-right dudes (like @GammaNu) pulling a Timothy McVeigh and bombing my house or my city. I write extensive reviews in two states.

My typical "date" with current SB consists of cycling or swimming laps, followed by sex at my place. We rarely go out, and I couldn't give a shit what other people think. We are good friends, and we respect the huge age difference. I don't fall in love with girls half my age.

For the last time, my point is that when there's a huge age difference, it will attract attention in public for all the wrong reasons. It's ludicrous to think that other men are jealous.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    So we, JS69, you, me, actually are more similar than not. We don't look at this girls as sex workers or whores with smeared lipstick and meth teeth. We are enjoying a high end experience with a beautiful young lady that may include different activities. I just can't embrace the idea that taking them shopping, and in JS69's watching reactions, or us working out or going to dinner make any of us any more or any less "pathetic". It takes hard work, intelligence and strategy to do what we do, and yes, many others will envy that success. I don't personally feed off that as much as John might, but different strokes....
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    JS69 have a lot in common. I just took my little hottie to Victoria secrets yesterday morning after she'd spent the night. I enjoy telling her to not worry about which color item she needs to chose from and instead say get one of each color. The sales girls are hot, my friend is smoking HOTT I have a great time and don't give a fuck. Picking her up this afternoon. Going jewelry shopping then out to dinner then spend the night at my place. I enjoy her company, & how she makes me feel. I'm spoiling her, sure. But I'm enjoying it too
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the inspiration guys. I think that I need to take my lady shopping for some sexy clothes in the near future.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    I mixed shopping with a first time OTC meetup. I stayed overnight at a hotel. My dancer friend met me early in the morning. Had our first sex, after several intense GFE VIP sessions in the club where she typically had one or more orgasms. Shopping was fun. She needed some gowns because she was switching to a gown club. Enjoyed watching her try on different gowns. Learned most are one size fits all. LOL! Enjoyed a couple more OTCs before she announced a new boyfriend and the end of our OTC playtime.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    @JS69 It sounds extremely erotic. Definitely worth it and sparks creativity :) When I look at a dress item I will imagine what are the possibilities....
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    JS69 and gawker: Good for you! I hope to take my ATF shopping next month for tiny amounts of clothing that she will model for me and then take off a few hours later. At my age I don't give a flying *fuck* what other people in a store or restaurant think of our relationship; I'm just happy to be spending nights with a beautiful, sexually adventurous stripper who's half my age. Apparently there's some noise on this thread from that "sour old fart" (good one, gawker!) named RandomAsshole, reminding me once again of why he is so eminently ignorable.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    RandomMember is clearly very jealous of JS69, his disposable income, and his incredible skill in juggling 3 DSs,VG, DC, a law career, and lots of weed. I'm happy for John to find so much happiness after a bitter divorce.

Random, don't be a bitter hater. JS69 is enjoying life and sharing it with us. Why don't you do the same?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Calling me alt-right, a racist, and a domestic terrorist? Fuck you. RandomLoser on ignore.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, modelling in the store, and continuing to sex at home!

JS69! JS69! JS69!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Getting them to model and dress for sex is the way!

And I have to say, since JS69 started with his DS, I've been coaching him in this regard, turning sex into pagan liturgy.

SJG
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I've seen the May - November relationships out and about plenty. Especially here in God's waiting room. I don't necessarily envy the men, partly because I am anywhere from 20-40 years younger, but also because I'm not dropping wads of cash for sex. However, I absolutely do not pity them, unless I suspect they're not hitting that, after spending all that money.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Joined Jul 2014
    Clubs: 15
    Reviews: 21
    5 Hours Ago • Calling me alt-right, a racist, and a domestic terrorist? Fuck you. RandomLoser on ignore.

You mean your not?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There was a girl, obvious puta, in one of our Mexican bars. I liked her. But she was not dressed sexy. She was stealth in dress, though not really in demeanor.

In retrospect, I would have loved to have taken her shopping. Say stripper shoes, thigh high stockings, school uniform. And then spend until the next morning burying my cock in her.

Shopping is important, along with picture talking, and eating food, and Jacuzzi's. It makes the longer and more ritualized sessions work.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL!

Just noticed @GammaNut's meltdown on this thread. Just in case you're peaking at this, and just for the record, I also called you a right-wing psychopath, you fucking idiot. It's not that I don't like you -- it's just that you don't seem very bright. You could be a poster-child for the angry, stupid, white-nationalist, white working class dudes who put Trump in office. Sorry about joking about your wife being educated in Barbados, dumbfuck; I guess that was the last straw.

Back to the topic at hand, I've had some mind-blowing P4P with gorgeous, accomplished, girls during 2016 and ongoing. I don't take them shopping because I find it demeaning. I like the feeling of helping out with students loans and abhor frivolous spending. To each his own.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Meh. It's not my way. But if it's fun for you, you can afford it, and there's no collateral damage, then have at it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have no idea what she said but her name is Random Asshole.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Smith- All this misdirected anger toward me is unwarranted. Falling in love with a teenage sex-worker is a little comical, but certainly not the worst thing in the world. When the fog clears from your midlife crises, I'm pretty sure you'll thank me for all of the objective advice I've been providing.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I commend JS69 for being the one to figure out how to make it fun to take a girl shopping. The usual way is not fun.

"
    2. I have several shopping rules. One rule is that she must come out and model for me when she tries everything on. Although what to buy is her decision, I have input.

3. I can choose any sexual act to be performed with whatever she buys. So once the DS bought a hot pair of boots, and I said I want you to dance for me nude when we get back to the room wearing nothing but those boots. Then there was a low cut top that I bought DS II. I told her that I wanted to duck her while she wore that top with no bra. And for a DS III example, I bought her a gold Egyptian looking necklace. I told her that I wanted to see it dangling from her neck while she vigorously licked and kissed my dick. They will do anything.
    "

Inspired by JS69, I might try this. Otherwise I do not take girls shopping, because it is not fun.

SJG

Happy Go Lucky Local
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNnplwRb…

Wildness and Order
    http://alanshapiromusic.net/music-educat…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Trai…

Night Train, Jimmy Forrest, 1952
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9inzaw1…

Louis Prima
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTcjXhG…

James Brown, Live at the Apollo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_rZrH4…

James Brown performs and dances to "Out of Sight" on the TAMI Show (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zieXmNwH…

Apogee
    Run Lots of Plugins While Recording with Ultra-low Latency
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_jgZNSr…

Apogee
    http://www.apogeedigital.com/
    Santa Monica, CA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apogee_Ele…

Look what I found. I believe this was for the Muhammad Ali and George Foreman fight. I have seen segments of this where the girl does some titty flashing, but I don't know if that is in this youtube.

James Brown "Soul Power" live in Kinshasa Zaire, 1974.9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-NrucQ…

Includes brief footage of Celia Cruz.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion