tuscl

Stripper shopping trips

larryfisherman
California
When you take a stripper shopping (clothes, shoes, etc), how much on average do you spend per trip?

31 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    $100,000
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Zero. Never done that and never will.

Why do some of y'all treat these sex workers like a wife or girlfriend?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Agree. Taking a sex-worker shopping is incredibly pathetic.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    I don't do it and never will. $0.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I give them a budget that they cannot exceed before we start shopping. It's usually $100-500 depending upon the girl and occasion.

And to answer the question above, they treat me in the bedroom like a boyfriend that they love. So I treat them like my girlfriend. Yes of course it's just a fantasy but it's a hell of a fun fantasy.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Tip is don't do them.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I've never taken a stripper on an open-ended shopping spree. I have taken favorites to stores for something specific. I've purchased food for dancers (and their kids). In September my CF and I went to the cell phone store and I bought her a cell phone and 1 month of usage. I haven't spent much--maybe $300 in a trip.

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I hated shopping with my ex wife. I'm not about to do it with a stripper.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Only shopping trips I took were with the ATF. Bought a truck and a pistol. She bought the truck and I, the pistol. About $600, as I recall.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I've never done it. The idea of a budget or for something particular seems the best way to go.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The monetary cost to my finances is of little concern, compared to the cost to my dignity and self-respect :)

(I don't take strippers shopping either).
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I give them a severe limit of $200. And it's STRICTLY for shoes since I love a woman in a sexy pair of shoes. Anything else and the bitch better learn to swim
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'll sometimes buy stripper outfits and stripper shoes for my favs.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    And anothe 100k
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I go to the club and shop for strippers and buy them for myself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If I had a fave and just stuck to her then I probably would (take her shopping) - along the lines of what JS69 said, if she goes the extra-mile to treat me a certain way then I feel I should also go lthe extra PL-mile.

I would spend what I feel comfortable spending on a GF
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I sometimes buy my strippers birthday and christmas gifts and sometimes perfume(although that is also for my enjoyment) but I have never taken a stripper with me on a shopping spree. I guess that is for the John Smith's of TUSCL.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah I definitely don't take them on shopping sprees, just a outfit here and there and some shoes.

I generally find that they greatly appreciate it, and they make it up to you in more ways than one :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The cost of condoms
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nothing at all, I don't take whores shopping.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I did always wonder how fun it would be to dress up a favorite stripper of yours. But then i felt like it was creepy because you're treating her like a Barbie doll
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i helped a stripper out fronting the money for a new pair of double D's.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Assuming that we're still seeing each other next month (unclear at this point), I'm hoping to take my ATF on my first two-day road trip with a stripper. Nothing exotic -- another big Midwestern city, rock concert, great hotel right next door to the concert venue, lots of ethnic restaurants. I'm thinking about offering her a shopping budget, maybe $200, so she can buy some slutty clothes to model and remove for me in the evening :)

And dadgummit, she's not a whore! She's just an extras girl who sucks and fucks me for money in her apartment or in hotel rooms every couple or few weeks for money!! Oh, wait . . .
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    This thread shows the variety to types of girls and styles we use. I have a favorite that I've taken 3 times spending an average of $300-400 per trip. I enjoy it and she is most appreciative.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Damn, I usually only spend about $50 or so on my doll when shopping. If you guys buy hundreds of $'es worth of stuff, I hope they show you some extra appreciation in the bedroom.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I have done it one single time... and admittedly did walk away feeling a little pathetic. It was just over $200 at Victoria's Secret. At least the pictures and videos of it all flooded in over the next couple weeks, not to mention seeing it in person.

I don't see myself doing it again though. I'm trying to pull back on all that kind of stuff, including club spending in general, which could have instead been a down payment on a house or a nice car this past year. Rookie phase, I'm already snapping out of it.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I hope they show you some extra appreciation in the bedroom."

They do Ugluck75, trust me they do.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ buttfuck the only thing you've only ever bought a girl a corsage for the fall dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Giving girls money is okay. I would be reluctant to take them to a store. It would have to be some special situation.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion