tuscl

So...have any of you fine gentlemen (and gentlewomen) grabbed a girl by the puss

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:39 AM
Well? Have ya!?

20 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    There are people who HAVEN'T? :) I know there aren't a lot of fetish guys here, but when I'm dominant, I do that kind of thing all the time. I love grabbing her by the pussy lips and pulling her across the room by them. You can literally see them dropping into subspace from this
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, on this Tuesday I was grabbing pussy at The Flight Club.
  • doubletime
    8 years ago
    Only when I need a beer and the waitress sucks
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    No. According to the Donald, girls only let famous people do that.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I usually grab their ears ! (when I'm getting a blowjob)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    her pussy grabbed me.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    Yes, and then she grabbed mine back. It was a meaningful conversation.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It just happens sometimes spontaneously, involuntarily. SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Only with the understanding that they gotta grab mine too :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    But of course, lopaw !!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lolol
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What kind of "gentlemen" does that? Then again, there's obviously women that are ok with it... Shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The times I did it I was already on good terms with the girl, FS an earlier time, or during a VIP Room mid-level mileage dance after spending lots of time talking with her. Once in an AMP and once in a Strip Club. It really was completely unplanned. Strippers have told me of guys doing that, and they turned around and beat the guy to shit with a high heel. SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I prefer to grab them by their titties.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @doubletime she sucked huh? How good was her sucking. We only allow ACE sucking (and licking for our female club goers unless their into that dildo fetish thing) round Deez parts
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter how rude my good man. Titties are want to be softly caressed and tenderized, not rough and gangly. You sir are a ruffian ^_^
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Thought about it with strangers but have only done it will girls I know and have or going to have sex with.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "I prefer to grab them by their titties." Is it acceptable to grab them by the ass?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Grab them where you can, chessmaster
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion