tuscl

One n Done - Cont'd

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 12:14 PM
For nearly a year she's texted me almost every day or two, never more than three days w/o just saying hi or what's up, even when she's in a bad mood I at least get some hate texts. Nothing in a week all of a sudden and she's not been at her most recent clubs. 1. She's got a new daddy 2. She's shacked up with a whale 3. Her pimp/dealer/boyfriend/brother/ babydaddy/girlfriend/whatever decided we're getting too familiar and made her stop contact with me. 4. Rehab. 5. Don't even want to think this one. 6. Not even considering this one. Just knowing her nature, she would let me know with a few choice words if she didn't want to see me again. She's not at the hospital, jail, or morgue. Not stalking, not obsessed, just genuinely concerned at this point. Yeah, I know, I'm a chump and if she gave one shit, two shits, red shit, blue shit about me...

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS disappeared on me a few times. I was worried, imagining all of the horrible things that can happen to a gorgeous young stripper who is into drugs and rappers. But she'd always resurface eventually like nothing ever happened. I've now learned to just not worry about it because it's not my problem.
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    I know it seems impossible, but with women like these you just have to learn to shut off your feelings. Treat these girls like they treat you and things will be a lot easier. When I first started I'd get upset when a dancer wouldn't text me back for days or at all, or just flake out. Now I don't get mad, I get a new one. All these girls have an invisible shelf life. Just enjoy the moment as it comes.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Don't worry. When she's hard up for money, she'll text you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's at the annual Kansas City Stamp Convention.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Are you really Timex?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ 2nd best of the day!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Bubba- what, because I takes a lickin n keeps on tickin ?
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    No, but that's good. Very similar views, questions and approach to these quandarys
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    when the stars align... ;)
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I've found that every so often strippers get the urge to travel to clubs away from home base. Maybe that's the explanation.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hard to impossible to figure them out sometimes..
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah my CF and I was going REALLY good with me and then poof... 3 1/2 weeks ago disappears from texts, FB messenger and from the club. Second time this has happened since May. Just learn to wait and move on until they return.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Woke up to a text, as if nothing happened. The indiuference is leading to my loss of interest, will be interesting to see what's next.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just dump her ass so you can have time to post about the hotties at the Philatelic convention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion