tuscl

OTC w ATF Pros n Cons

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:24 AM
Although it's been a constant mental challenge to deal with all the baggage associated with a troubled young lady, there have been some amazing changes in my life, albeit at a high cost. She has made me feel alive again where I had felt stagnated and stuck. Though I've always been strong, I've been more interested in being healthy and fit. I've lost weight and no longer have a beer belly. I eat better and dress and groom myself better. My conscience is clear. I've always conceded to the the 'her stage, her rules' policy and it's been a challenge in itself since she constantly changes up. Though there have been pressures on my schedule and funds, it has led to improving and expanding the way I do business. The most difficult part is seeing a wonderful, bright, beautiful and talented human being go to waste. I can't be cynical and spiteful. Even the rough patches have been a blessing that have made me stronger. All the long talks led me to think there was an opportunity to build a long term productive friendship. Hopes and dreams aplenty are nothing but empty words without commitment, planning, .and dedication to making some semblance of effort. Pity the forces, whatever they may be, that are pulling her down, are so deeply engrained that any effort to lif her up is to no avail. It is what it is, and whatever it is isn't what I was sold or what I signed up for. It has been an adventure so far. I will have fond memories, with little to no regret, and I will always care. I'm not sure if, when, or how it might end if it hasn't ended already. Dozens of times I thought it had, but then again, there is that definition of insanity...

9 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Caveat emptor !
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You can't save a stripper from herself, no mater how much you care, no matter how much you want to, and no matter how clearly you can see the path of destruction that she is on.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Good insight. Experience.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    JS69-->"You can't save a stripper from herself, no mater how much you care, no matter how much you want to, and no matter how clearly you can see the path of destruction that she is on. " Exactly. And you're hearing the above from a guy who tends to over-romanticize, the creator of the term "dream stripper"... if even JS can't pull the wool over his own eyes on this one, you know it's straight talk. Alas, I think experience with strippers gives you some battle-hardened cynicism (or maybe it's realism), pretty quickly.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Memento Mori
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I love them but I long ago gave up trying to save them.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Very well stated, imamutt -- thanks for your honesty. I am going through my own slow-motion train wreck with my ATF, whom I've been seeing at her place since August. For weeks it has felt like it's almost over -- requests for more money, canceled dates -- but it never actually seems to end. Things may come to a head at our next date in less than two weeks (maybe!). These lessons will seem like no-brainers to you OTC veterans, but as a relative rookie (first OTC last December) I've just learned them in recent months: 1. Don't get emotionally attached to a stripper. 2. Don't advance money to or pay rent for a stripper.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You cannot save someone who is destined for self-destruction. Most of us who have been in the game and have gotten to know a stripper well enough to call her an ATF that included many OTC sessions has likely witnesses wht tou speak of as well. Being a stripper is not a normal job, and being a PL fucking strippers for money is not normal either.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    It sure is fun though in the moment. I need to learn not to try and save them. Some seem like they want an exit, but just can't get there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion