tuscl

Per Peeves - Per StripperWeb

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Was kinda bored and wandered over to the Pink site since I hadn't been in a while - saw this one and some of it made me LOL - same ole same ole in terms of their complaints such as:

"... when you walk up and it goes "How's it g-" "I'm waiting for someone". Like motherfucker I know you assume I'm gonna ask if you need company, but you also don't know that for sure and even if you did, it's rude as hell to not let someone finish their sentence ..."

"... Sweatpants boner guy. I meet SO MANY OF THEM, I try to ignore them, but they always grab me and ask for a dance. Ughhhhhhhh ..."

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…!

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Title was supposed to be "Pet Peeves"
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Perv Peeves
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG is sweatpants boner guy at parties
  • ime
    8 years ago
    @mikeya don't be mean, you know lloyd doesn't get invited to parties.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, I am not a sweatpants guy. Remember I like front room GFE. I treat all girls as civilians. Never gone along with cum in pants stuff.

Some guys do wear sweats to our underground Mexican Table dance places. Not me though.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I noticed there are like four more "Pet Peeves" on the bottom of that thread.... which means there are even more nuggets from pissed off strippers to moll over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess these ladies are not familiar w/ the old saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you" - i.e. good-chance sweatpants boner-guy is a good-spender; why else wear sweats if it's not to spend to get his grind-on
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion