tuscl

Boob jobs declining - Happy or Disappointed?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/breas…

Breast augmentation surgery is in free fall.

"The analyst pointed to a decline in breast augmentations as one example of consumers' changing tastes. Roughly 279,000 American women went under the knife in 2015, down from nearly 331,000 three years earlier. It was the third consecutive year that number had fallen."

I'm in the "Happy" camp.

I don't like the artificial look at all.

I can appreciate a well done job when needed but I think the majority backfire and are less attractive than the before.

Your thoughts?

33 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Indifferent. I think more often than not fake tits turn out alright. But when they go rong it looks really bad. There's much worse plastic surgery I hope declines as well. Like lip jobs. Yuck.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    That's great but butt implants are up.

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-st…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It would make me happpy but I don't think the declining trend has gotten to strippers yet.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like boob jobs--maybe because I'm a boob. A well-done breast enhancement looks and feels good. And it tastes just the same.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Jack's a boob, I think not !! Good boob jobs are great, but I like the natural set better.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    A good boob job is great. Remember, you're not marrying her you're playing with her tits. That said new boobs should be proportional. And a lot of times the reason they're so obviously fake is bc they're too big or just don't fit. The doc makes the capsule depending on the girls anatomical gifts. You can put a big cock in a small pussy and it fits great. With boobs not so much.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I would like to know why. Is it because more women are aware of side effects and ongoing maintenance? Is it financial? Is it because more women are comfortable small and misshapen breasts? Is it too many women are too fat to breast augmentation? Or, what I hope,is mankind genetically evolving through Darwinian processes to larger female breasts?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good theory... over the recent years a lot of people believe more girls have bigger boobs due to all the hormones pumped into the food we eat.

im fine with fake boobs as long as they aren't so big they're obnoxious.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    As a rick and as a lion I get all sorts of top-shelf, large but unenhanced female hairless apes.

My bud rickdugan sometimes goes bottom shelf and predatory, despite his status as a rick. But he's still an ape, even if he's the smartest hairless ape on the planet.

As for me, female hairless apes love the BSLC.

ROA!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Had a wildebeest chunk in my throat.

ROAR!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Great news. Although I immediately suspected that the cause is not improved female body perceptions, but because the money flow is towards ass enhancements instead, which is even worse.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Many customers say they dislike enhanced boobs. But I've talked to a lot of dancers with boob jobs and they all say their income increased after the boob job. Would strippers spend all that money on breast enhancements if customers did not respond positively?

I wonder if some guys say they don't like fake boobs, but what they really dislike is a bad boob job--misaligned, hard, out of proportion.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I dont mind boob jobs if done well. Butt implants look redicuoiusness
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Many customers say they dislike enhanced boobs. But I've talked to a lot of dancers with boob jobs and they all say their income increased after the boob job"

I don't know quite what to make of that. On the one hand, PLs on forums tend to have a majority of guys who say they don't like breast implants. On teh other hand, strippers with breast implants claim they make more money after the implants. On the other other hand, would a stripper really admit it if she spent $7k on titties and DIDN'T make any more money? On the other other other hand, it's pretty likely that the kind of PL who bothers to post on an internet forum about SCs, is NOT representative of SC customers at large... it could certainly be that most casual SC goers like big titties even if they're implants, and even PLs who don't like implants won't rule a girl out because of them.

Anyway, who really knows what's at play... there are MANY guys whose main concern is big tits, and I can see a girl with implants pulling more of those guys. And meanwhile, I hate implants, but as a PL I have things I care much more about -- value, mileage, personality, ass -- and so even though I really dislike implants, they are usually not a deal-killer for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I do not like any boob jobs, well done or not, it's like false advertising - hell a tranny can have a great set of fake boobs.

w.r.t. dancers making more $$$ w/ boob jobs, I don't doubt it, we PLs are extremely visual - many a PL-times I've seen a curvy dancer I thought looked good but didn't realize her boobs were fake (due to the outfit she was wearing), every time it's been a let down when I find out they ae fake.

I can get dances from fake boobed dancers if I really like something else about her, but it'd be in-spite of her fake-boobs not b/c of them, but usually I'll pass om them
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I saw two boobs the other day. Larry and SJG were having lunch together at Jack In The Box.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'll take natural over fake any day.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Anything more than a mouthful is wasted!
    I have seen many girl whose nipples are either hyper sensitive so much so you can't even touch her boobs or so numb it does not good.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Not being a litle boy in love with mommy's teat I am not a fan f fake breasts because those who focus on size are simply clueless.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'd say as many as 75% of boob jobs in the club look bad or silly. 25% look as good as natural.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Point being, 75% were mistakes. Maybe women are catching on that if you have a good body, smaller but natural is fine.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    naturals feel better
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I'm sure dancers make more. We're curious. And some of them feel really good. I just hate too see a good body spoiled with bad ones. And if they're too big they look like freaks.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Happy. Not a fan of fakes, although very well done fakes can be nice to look at. There's one dancer here with beautiful fakes, but they aren't as fun to squeeze.

I do favor breast lifts and implants for post 30 women who have had kids and want to get the girls back where they used to be.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I prefer fake over natural. Natural big tits unless she is 15 or 16 (illegal), is saggy and look like pancakes. I hate tits that have a fold under them. If I can keep a business card or pencil in place under her tits, they are too saggy. Big and fake or A cups are the way to go for me.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "Many customers say they dislike enhanced boobs. But I've talked to a lot of dancers with boob jobs and they all say their income increased after the boob job. Would strippers spend all that money on breast enhancements if customers did not respond positively?"--jackslash

There are multiple things at play. The stripper could be more confident, could be won't admit she spent 7k like subraman said and not make more, and could be from non-sc junkies who don't see abnormal large breasts on the daily and makes her money from the one-and-dones or bachelor parties who are there for the bragging rights of seeing the biggest tits.

Or what I think is somewhat on the last point in that maybe most guys don't like extreme large fakes, but there's a niche that does and they're willing to spend that cash. So they may not need 90 percent of the PLs coming through if 5 or 10/100 pays their bill.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Subraman: "it's pretty likely that the kind of PL who bothers to post on an internet forum about SCs, is NOT representative of SC customers at large"

From direct observation over the years, I'd frankly push "pretty likely" to "a virtual certainty."

Regular posters here are no more representative of club goers than the strippers on the pink site are representative of strippers in general. In fact, is put a significant minority in the "clueless" category, even in known extras clubs, and another group in the "don't want extras" camp.
  • emma.967
    8 years ago
    I know most men say not to get fake boobs. But if you go to the right place they'll turn out great. I got my lips done and they came out looking super natural. I've been really bad lip injections too. When it comes to plastic surgery it depends who you go too
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    To answer the TITular question, I'll play with any boobs that look healthy and feel natural. The simple fact is that most boob jobs I've seen don't *feel* natural. I've only felt one that I couldn't tell was real.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Put me in the "happy" camp.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I hate fake boobs and even worse is a fake ass. And I would never be happy with a sex bot.

With that said, many people here and beyond are hypocritical. They say they hate fake boobs but can't wait for the future of female lifelike robots.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    To be clear; I think most dancers with small tits who blow them up DO make more money...but many women today would rather stay natural than 5-10 years ago IMHO.
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Love naturals and even better with a little sag, watching them sway from behind just thrills me. I hate hard man mades and will just not pay for fake ass, just too weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion