tuscl

Wrong Number... Twice

Monday, November 7, 2016 5:53 AM
A new CF I've been getting acquainted with put her number in my phone. I text and thank her later, no response. See her a week later and she checks my phone and 'corrects' her error in entering the number. I text while she's on stage and get a response and show her later in vip. Her phone is charging in the back. Someone must be playing around. No doubt. Just to be sure, she has me write down my number. I politely say it's not necessary if she doesn't really want to keep in touch. She says she does. It will be a pleasant surprise if I do hear from her! Next step if it's a ruse, she lost the number, her phone crashed and all her contact info was lost...

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Stripper shit
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    The stripper that's at the top of my list as is has given me four numbers since I've known her. I have no idea if the first one was real or fake. I know the two in between were temporary, and now I think I finally have the real one, unless it's temporary too due to her financials. Nonetheless, we've been in contact over the last three numbers she has had. A favorite I like ITC gave me her number and I texted twice and got no response. So, I look it up to see if it's real since I do want to OTC and it says it's a landline. So time passes and I see her in the club again and we chat. I mentioned it'd be nice if you gave me a real number and she said I did give you my real number. So there on the spot she says call her and of course her phone rings. Note, I made a note of the number she first gave me and sure enough it was the same number.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I LOVE the "it's in the back charging, someone must be messing with it" excuse, it never fails to make me laugh! It's one of those standard stripper excuses, that I don't quite know what to make of. Is it that she thinks we're so gullible we'll believe anything, or does she really just charge her phone openly in the back without having a screen lock or pin? I honestly don't know which one is worse. Although I'll note that I don't know ANYONE who doesn't use a pin, thumbprint scanner, or some other light security, even young people, even strippers. Ch3ll's experience is even more common. Many of these girls change their phone numbers constantly. They end up with too many customers (many of whom they don't remember) and guys they met in bars (many of whom they don't remember) having their number, so they just change it every year or two.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I bought my CF a cell phone about a month ago and so I know her number. (Reason #187 that I'm a PL).
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    This is one of the reasons I almost always give them *my* number instead of asking for theirs. If I get a call, I know they're interested. If not, then they probably never were, despite what they might have said in the club.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I had a CF for the first several months of this year at a certain club. For about six months in a row, when I asked for her number, she either gave me a new one or said she was "between phones". She literally had half a dozen different phone numbers in as many months. I finally just asked her what days she worked and hoped for the best. That strategy resulted in 4 excellent BBBJCIMs in VIP. Sadly she seems to have moved on . . .
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure she qualifies as a CF if you aren't even allowed to get her number
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Hey Shailyn, Hence my references "new" and "getting acquqinted"
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Civvie chicks change their number like Subraman suggests (his example is dancers, though). Too many people have the number coupled with the phone (pre-paid or post-paid) getting shut off for non-payment = new, clean phone. It's fairly common with the 20-something crowd. 20-somethings aren't as responsible as you established guys. Fact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion