tuscl

Strip clubbing on election day?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I asked a Follies manager if they would be open on election day and he replied that they would be and expected a lot of drinkers. I asked a favorite dancer if she would be working and she said that she would be there wearing red, white & blue.

Anybody have any experiences with previous presidential elections, as far as clubbing goes? I plan to pass.

17 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Every bar and club I've been to on Election Days has been packed. None of them have been strip clubs, though. It's kind of surprising given that you would expect people to be having "Election Viewing Parties" at their homes instead.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Do strippers vote by absentee? I think we need the stripper vote. They need to be given time to get to the polls.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^Was this pun intentional?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lmao
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    We need polling places in strip clubs. That would insure that all TUSCL members voted.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Not surprising especially this election. If Trump wins, rednecks and lesser educated white men rejoice with strippers and drinking to take away the stress and get a head start on the women debauchery.

If Hilary wins, enjoy one last night of debauchery with women before we change USA to Feminist movement land. Plus need something to drink the pain away
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    I wonder how many clubs will be featuring Donald Trump's official campaign song from the Who, Momma's Got a Squeeze Box (or was it Gotta Squeeze Momma's Box?)?
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I can't decide if I should drink before I vote or after. It probably makes no difference. Thank god for naked girls.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    You might as well skip voting and just club. The ricks are taking over. The barnacle will soon be calling the shots.

Don't worry. rickthebarnacle is the wisest rick of all.

ROAR!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll not be at a strip club tomorrow unless Hell freezes over. I am still in this hospital hoping to be released today
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A lot of people may take part of the day off and take the opportunity to hit a club
  • K
    8 years ago
    No club plans but will be visiting with a dancer in the evening. She will be naked for much of our time together. Does that count?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i will be in hong kong watching the results.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Is it wise to be a gringo in Hong Kong when Mexican public enemy no. 1 may become your leader?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I just might the club tomorrow.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'll simply will tell them i voted for hillary.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Fuck it. I'll be at Follies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion