Milwaukee is considering a “five feet rule” for strip clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I'm not concerned. I would not want to touch most Milwaukee dancers with a 10-foot pole.

http://milwaukeerecord.com/city-life/mil…

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    F'ing politicians grandstanding. We had the 6 foot rule here in Detroit, jackslash. Remember it ?? I'll lend you a 29 foot pole.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    That would suck.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I will shit and leave
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Milwaukee is a dead zone.... except possibly for OTC.
    There are AA dancers who work Milwaukee and circulate to clubs in nowheresville hick town clubs in Northern Wisconsin, a small handful of those places *may* have looser rules primarily for locals. You might get some 411 on when a favorite is going for a road trip...
    otherwise Milwaukee is almost as lame as Chicago and apparently is getting ready to be even more lame sofar as Strip clubs are concerned.

Just one more reason for Milwaukee guys to spend more time at 'deer camp'
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I thought Milwaukee was low-contact already, what a bunch of lame prudes - anyone that doesn't like strip clubs should just not go to them vs not allowing anyone to enjoy them
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    White/mixed clubs in Milwaukee County are one-way contact. The black clubs are much seedier, and have been known to yield HJ's and BJ's according to some reports.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I keep repeating myself, these local ordinances are much more harmful than the state penal code against prostitution, because this latter is extremely hard to enforce.

But these local ordinances are written to be extremely easy to enforce.

But these local ordinances only apply in Strip Clubs / Adult Entertainment. They would not apply, for example, on the sidewalk out in front of the club.

These local ordinances are unconstitutional. We only have strip clubs because people hired good lawyers and filed suits in court.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    No shit you keep repeating yourself. Lloyd schoene would you fuck off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion