tuscl

Wow...just wow! Tittyfag (also known as Dougsta) is so obsessed with me that he

zipman68
the speed force!
Title sez it all...'cept for "please get psychiatric help!"

Seriously, your obsession with me is unhealthy. I hardly ever post except to check on whether you and the Mikeyman are still obsessed with me. Just find a way to feel fulfilled without indulging in your inappropriate fantasies 'bout me.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Could be worse, he could be following you around staring at your ass.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If it really is Dougsta, then his impersonation has worked. He's gotten under your skin. Maybe you should change your avatar and see if he copies it again.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Au contraire mon frere Meatman. Doogie ain't under my skin, even if he does resemble a chigger!

I just find it amusing that so many people can drive the Dougsta nuts. Me, Ricky-boy, the original Texas tittyman, etc.

Doogie is probably still trolling Alucard!

Alucard, may he rest in peace, was a sensitive soul that took Doogie's trollin' seriously. But the Dougsta didn't have the decency to back off when it became clear that Alucard was genuinely hurt. Says something a bit sad 'bout Doogie if ya ask me.

Frankly, I'd stop slappin' anybody who took my trolling seriously. Mikeyman, Doogie, whoever. I get no pleasure from being cruel. Jokin' 'round ifin all parties can take it is another matter...

I don't know what Doogie's malfunction is. Most parsimonious explanation is that he's an asshole. So I treat him as such.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    A shame that zipman68's brain was permanently damaged by drug use. A good warning to children of the dangers, however.

Lol!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    It's cute that you're tryin' to go alpha troll on me Doogie/tittyfag/Phool.

You may devote a lot of time to you're trolling, but the problem is that you're too stupid and uneducated to be an alpha troll.

To be an alpha troll you have to make others feel inferior. You know, the way you feel right now. Which is the same way you felt when you flunked out of community college...
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Betcha can't pass my grammar test...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion