Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What say you?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (22)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I say you can have her

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That butt does nothing for me.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Not for me.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

great tit's but her ass is way to big for me

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

No

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Gee, thanks guys, if you don't want here. I'll do her. :)

S
Supremeruler
•

^LOL!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Frightening! That ass is so big there is an Echo...Echo... Echo between those cheeks! You would need a safety rope to get near that crevasse. No telling what you would find in there, Jimmy Hoffa's body, her last prom date in his car??

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Nope!

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Need to do some math trying to figure out how I'm gonna hit that from the back.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Those butt implants have got to go!

S
Supremeruler
•

^now why would you want that?

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

It looks like it would split if hit hard. I don't want a piñata moment.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Not interested

S
Supremeruler
•

^i figured you wouldn't be interested. Lmao.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

She's a little thicker than I like, I probably would though.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Papi, what say you ?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She screams "ghetto" magnet to me. Keep her in the hood where they multiply like rats.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I'll pass

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

I like Latinas but not with that body type.

She is midget sized

GoV?

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

"The eye of the beholder"....I got caboose!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement