tuscl

Alright, what happened to @Motorhead?

Corvus
Arizona
It's been way too long for him to have been vacationing. I am starting to wonder and worry.

Motorhead, are you still out there?

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I've been thinking the same and feel the same...I pray he is doing well
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I worry too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Best case scenario he has a SB and said "fuck w/ TUSCL" - or he's in a better place (not VIP)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I hope he's OK.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Seems a number of on here have personal knowledge of other TUSCLers. I would think someone might know of him outside of TUSCL. Anuone?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Nope, Mo'head didn't like meeting other TUSCLers in person after a certain "incident" years ago.

I just hope asshole SJG didn't end up shooting him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    MH has always maintained a low-profile - whenever a TUSCL Detroit meet was announced he never posted in it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    what was the "incident"?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Maybe he got tired of being Motorhead and came back as Larry Fishsticks
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can't remember the details but he met up with someone from either here or Two Sheds and that person turned out to be a real douche.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He did say he was having health issues. I really hope mikeay is right and he is trolling us with Larry fish sticks lol

If not may the lord bring him into his universal salvation and rest...may the lord shine his grace and mercy over his beautiful soul and please him with everlasting peace and joy in da heavenly realms
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion