tuscl

Obvious

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:54 AM
When the ATF and I are out there is no way to even begin to deny our situation. Other couples look at us, the women seem offended, the men look jealous. I don't particularly like the attention and I can ignore it but she can't, and she gets irritated. It puts a buzzkill on going out.

21 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Cool story
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Nah, it's a bummer, but what can I do about it? Get us matching 'Daddy' and 'Baby' T-shirts?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Then don't go out.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Gots to go out. Part of the total package GFE that we both enjoy. Social convention makes it difficult though.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Clearly she is not happy with herself for what she is doing (or else she wouldn't care how prying eyes make her feel). As I see it, this is her issue and your problem. You have limited choices: 1. Offer to take her out to areas away from where she might be seen by anyone that knows her and see if that alleviates her anxiety. 2. Offer to pay her more money. Maybe that will help her get over her hang-up. 3. Offer to pay her less money to just have sex in private without public GFE. 4. Find a new baby and suggest she find a new line of work if she can't handle the truth. Good luck.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Do couples get all jelly when you take her to a stamp collectors convention?
  • joomlalms
    8 years ago
    I'm sure you made sacrifices/worked hard in order to enjoy a fine girl by your side, people should congratulate you for not being and old unsuccessfully fart. I'm 30 y-old but I see myself going out with young women in my 50s or 60s.
  • mufdvr
    8 years ago
    we have fun with it, She will call me Daddy and hang on me!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ha! When I took my 20 something Filipina FWB for a long weekend at a B&B, both the owner and all the guests gave us a LOT of dirty looks. It was pretty obvious I was NOT her father... Neither of us cared!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    YOU could stick with your age group. ME... no. i like sweet and tender. i really don't want a old woman my age as a atf.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I think it was obvious when I was out with my ATF. Found it funny at times when someone would mention me as her father. Then their reaction when she said otherwise.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I had one that wanted to dress up for dinner. She said "I want to see the tongues wag when I kiss you and call you daddy".
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I like the attention I get when I'm on a date with a gorgeous 18-21 year old. It's hot to see all of the guys lusting for her and know that I'm the one who gets her tonight. And I love the condescending looks from women my own age. Thats what happens bitches if you don't know how to take care of your man. He finds one younger, prettier, and sluttier than you. Just wish that my wife could see me.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    The evil stares from frumpy women, the drooling men, the waiters who don't know whether to look down their nose or beg for the secret formula, all of that is part of the fun of taking your fav stripper out to dinner before fucking her brains out. Most of the dancers I have treated to dinner thought the drooling, envious crowd was foreplay.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've never had a stripper care that she got looks or negative attention when we were on a date... I have to agree with pensionking, she is feeling guilty and not happy with herself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    On the few times I've OTCed w/ a stripper and have gotten looks I always assumed it was due to the constant tent I was pitching - but could have been something else
  • K
    8 years ago
    I've rarely had a dancer care. In hotels, I don't think anyone has ever said or done anything to indicate they gave a crap. In the restaurants and other venues, we get an occasional look . More often than not it is from another guy doing what I'm doing giving me the mental high five.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    This issue has become real for me in the last couple of months, as I've taken my ATF / bed buddy to about three dinners and three morning-after brunches. Since I'm 62 (but perhaps look a bit younger) and she's 32 (and looks *much* younger), we do get occasional stares from puzzled old ladies, for example. I honestly think that my dining companion doesn't mind at all because she was married, until about a year ago, to a rich former customer who was in his late 50s. She seems to have a thing for older men.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ IDK - my bet would be she has a thing for getting-paid
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Where are you going. TAke her to an area where other guys are doing the same thing, downtown, liberal areas, and where you both feel more comfortable. At least to start it off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You should go on a double-date w/ JS69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion