Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL Interface ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did I inadvertently change the settings on my ph or is the TUSCL interface different (bigger text)

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I am not sure what you are talking about, Papi, The type size on my page is the same.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Send us a screen shot

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Just a guess: check the "zoom" settings if you're using "Chrome."

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

True..

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it happens automatically when you get older.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

:(

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

I very rarely use my phone for TUSCL, but I'm using it now to check your request. Looks EXACTLY as I have always seen it, however rarely.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Seems the same to me.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

It was probably the Chrome zoom, It's a pain in the ass.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks - now that I recall the Chrome in my ph updated automatically yesterday and TUSCL now looks different (or maybe I somehow inadvertently changed a setting)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

You should like the bigger text. You will see a big black *.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement