tuscl

GoodGirls Colombia Sex Resort

Hi everyone my name is Robin, I am with goodgirlscolombia.

We at Goodgirlscolombia will provide the first All Inclusive Sexual Resort in Colombia.
-Amazing mansion for our guests,
-The most beautiful Girls Colombia has to offer. A 24 hour companion with a fantastic attitude who's main goal is to please you and treat you like a KING.
-24 hours chef and Waiter
-24 hours Security
-Transportation
-Events
-Tours of Cali Colombia

We think it is much needed and much over due for Colombia. A safe and beautiful environment for men to fulfill their wildest fantasies.

We are currently under development and currently accepting private guests, and will be fully open to the public in December 2016.

If you have any questions or suggestions email us: [email protected] or Text/Call 213-373-3898

below is a youtube link of the GoodGirls Mansion which is just outside of Cali Colombia and 10mins from International Airport Alfonso-Bonilla-Aragón

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIqW08P9…

44 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Sounds a lot better than the Best Indian Mover's.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Fake passport guy might come in handy
  • GoodGirlsColombia
    8 years ago
    Thank you @corvus if you want more information you can contact us [email protected] or Text/Call 213-373-3898.

For our first customers couple customers we will provide a substantial discount if they write unbiased reviews for us.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Spammer. and take some artillery, it's a war zone there. Murder and kidnapping are some of the Columbian pastimes. :(
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Have you gotten the ok from the local drug cartels
  • GoodGirlsColombia
    8 years ago
    I am not a spammer. When you refer to War zones, Murders and kidnapping, I believe you have you have the image of Colombia in the late 80's and 90's. At current time Colombia is a beautiful Country with beautiful women and you can check crime statistics and crime has went down 80% since the 90's. Also with GG Colombia we offer 24 hour security for all our guests. BTW the way you spelled Colombia shows your lack of knowledge of the Country.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    TUSCL has an advertisement section - FYI the discussion board is for the users not for free-advertising - thus the lack of a warm reception.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hope they at least hand out complimentary bulletproof vests
  • GoodGirlsColombia
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo appreciate it for letting me know. I seen you lived in Dallas. I was born in Dallas. If you ever decide to consider a sexual resort vacation we will definitely take care of you. We have some Big Booty Black girls that you will like. Check out a youtube Drone video of our Mansion, If you want to see some pictures of our girls let me know.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIqW08P9…

Text (213-373-3898) or email ([email protected]) me if you have any questions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Looks like Robin has been lurking for a while

:)

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I would love to come down but have to ask first.

Does your restaurant serve Chackin Fangers and does your bar have Grape Four Loko?

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If things are so great in Cali, Why are you in Los Angles instead of down there?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Do you guys also have a website? And do you mean Colombia as in the country or is that somewhere in California?
  • GoodGirlsColombia
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat because I have a phone # from Los Angeles does not mean I am currently in Los Angeles. I am in Cali Colombia with two beautiful Colombian women that work for us :)

PS. You guys got some funny jokes I must admit.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    @Robin no matter which way OUR election goes in November, a good bet is that the Yanqui dollar will be strongly devaluated the way the British Pound fell after Brexit. So- the days of Norte-Americano wealth could be a thing of the past....

Of course brothels in neighboring Panama will still use the Dollar, which is also their currency unit as well ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Excuse me, I'm not coming until I know if you have Four Loko and Chackin Fangers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You crack me up bitch. You ever hear of typos. And like the others say, this is an advertisement you are trying to spam us with, Pay Founder for an advertisement or get the fuck out of Dodge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think the OP is a guy - Robin is one of those bi-gender names
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    How would this person know Papi likes big booty black girls?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I assume he's been lurking and gathering info for a while for his new business
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You should change the name to something more sexy - I'm not going to go to Colombia & risk kidnapping to get with "good girls" - if I'm gonna risk my life it'll be for some sluts that will make it woth my while
  • GoodGirlsColombia
    8 years ago
    I actually just seen (papi_Chulo) reply to this post, so I clicked on his name and the first things that pop up was hes Hispanic and likes black women. You all don't have to be so hostile. You keep engaging me so I reply back. If you want me to stop replying then stop commenting on this post. or better yet. I will delete this post.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Is this Rech?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You can delete this post, fool ??????????? LMAO, I see pigs flying around your dumbass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It is the TUSCL M.O. for threads to stay active for about 2 days before newer threads bump it down - in case you don't know you can turn-off notifications in your profile so you don't get a new email every time someone responds to your thread
  • GoodGirlsColombia
    8 years ago
    I can or can't? You keep making spelling mistakes its hard to understand you @vincemichaels...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahaha, dumbass. You gotta stop drinking, chump.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And what have I mispelled, bitch ???????????
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    I know Colombia is heaven for beautiful whores in Medellin , Bogota
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    The clubs in Colombia put to shame every club in the US
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    Only in Cali ? how about Cartagena ?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fine women for sure, my buddy got AIDS there. :(
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I have had the pleasure of meeting plenty of Colombian women. My past sweetheart would treat my to her friends for our OTC meetings. Some of the most beautiful women out there. They know how to take care of there man.
    Where do you think I received my name. From that same beautiful Colombian dancer.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    She actually bought a place outside of Cali herself with the money she made dancing. Told me it is beautiful there,nice mountains,clean air,and of course beautiful women.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    I have a better chance of getting AIDS in USA clubs
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    True, dat. But AIDS is everywhere. :(
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I see from the exciting drone ( exterior only) shot that the property features a fake life sized giraffe. I assume that I can play miniature golf on your property?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    THIS SOUNDS GREAT. Just a few questions. Do you have cute red headed 18 year old white girls in Columbia? Can you send us pictures of the girls that you do have? Do you print fake money or passports? Can you help me pack?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sorry John, she is no longer associated with the packers. She refused to give them BJ's, so they fired her.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Robin, get your stanky nacho cheese ass back outside and finish cutting my grass!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I thought that most of these resorts were located in The Dominican Republic!
    I think I would rather take the chance at Adelita Bar or Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club in Tijuana, if I was so inclined to go out of country.
    Although I hear good thing about Montreal Spas!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I hear Robin got busted for the cocaine they grow on the property. She'll have to pay off the pigs to get out. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion