tuscl

What do strippers do with the cash?

Friday, October 21, 2016 4:19 PM
I assume some have bank accounts. I know some put it in a safe at home. One revealed that she duct taped her stacks under furniture, behind the refrigerator, etc.

35 comments

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    spend it
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Buys me weed and video games.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Give it to their pimp loser boyfriend to buy dope.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^^ That. Also blow it on tattoos, stripper outfits, and more dope.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Of course I have bank accounts. A large majority of my money goes towards rent and all the other basic bills... along with a few more "luxury" non-necessity stuff like a good cable/Internet package. I also spend a decent amount of money at restaurants. Also, shopping and buying myself new things and random purchases. And I spend a decent amount on alcohol and weed, and spend a lot of money on my little brother. Obviously my money goes into savings accounts, but I honestly don't save nearly as much as I could. I have decent savings, but could have a lot more. However, I do enjoy the nice things I receive from my spending habits and like what I buy. I did get a new tattoo recently... but it was small so it was only $60... $80 if you include my tip. I hadn't gotten a tattoo in five years prior so it's not a part of my spending habit.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Well yeah guys, what I meant is what do they do with the cash before they spend it? Are strippers walking around with thousands in their purses? Guess I'm nosy
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't know, ask them.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Too many aren't saving anything and live day to day blowing their money on stupid shit. @mikeya02 - I imagine that most carry their earnings in a little purse and some stick it rolled up in their garter belt (that's kinda sexy). From convo's that I've had with strippers the DR is the last place that anything is safe from being ripped off so I doubt that many put their money in a locker or their clothes bag. They must carry it around on them all night (or day) long until they go home.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ask their drug dealers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Spends it on drugs, clothing and drugs
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    This post perpetuates false stereotype of stupid, irresponsible strippers. Interesting that most strippers make more than their PL cuties, who are even more likely to have bad money management other self destructive habits. I've met a lot of serious-minded sex workers who use their Jobs as entertainers to care for others and meet their responsibilities.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    By the time they pay house fees, tip outs, and their substance of choice, many often leave broke or in debt.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Bank account for regular bills. Spend cash on stuff like hair and nails and clothes to hide it from uncle sam.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @hungrygiraffe.....then why does every dancer I talk to tell me they are broke. Either they really do spend all their money or they are lying. Probably lying. I have had many dancers tell me they do NOT have a bank account because then the IRS would be asking questions. I have heard stories of them just keeping the cash at home and having it go missing after them or people they live with invite people over to visit
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Most people in the USA live check-to-check. Once their check gets deposited (as most people have direct deposit) they remove the money via their Debit Card or ATM. Strippers just get to by-pass the bank to spend their money.
  • K
    8 years ago
    "then why does every dancer I talk to tell me they are broke. Either they really do spend all their money or they are lying." Some of that is SS but many are broke even before they hit the stage. Tip outs and stage fees aside, they usually owe rent, car payment, insurance, drug dealer, and so on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... This post perpetuates false stereotype of stupid, irresponsible strippers ..." IMHO it does not "perpetuate" it; it affirms it - of course there are dancers that are financially successful and have their shit together - but many, if not half or more; seem to be a financial mess - when we say dancers are 'X', of course it's not meant to say 100% of dancers fit that description; but that a very significant # do - saying that all dancers are not 'X' is like saying the sky is blue; it's stating the obvious
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Have to agree with shailynn: "Most people in the USA live check-to-check." Stripper just do it with paper money where as it is easier for everyone to do it with credit cards and EFTs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Drugs ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Chakken fangers ?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Many strippers are broke. They have kids and a drug addicted baby daddy to support, and that's if they don't have parents to support too.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If strippers weren't broke, would they be sucking my dick?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good ole supply snd demand :)
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Plastic surgery
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Spend it on drugs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cigarettes & tattoos
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Most people in the USA live check-to-check". Wow mjx, Shailynn said that?? Not only is that true, but one of the smartest things ever said on here. He also once said something once about you wouldn't even say hi to a lot of your Facebook "friends" if you saw them on the street, which is 100% true. He can be so insightful at times, but he just acts like a kid too much.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It has always seemed to me that one issue is hiding it. And I knew a dancer who was in huge trouble because it was going to mortgage payments and bank accounts. But then this need to hide it also does tend to promote carefree spending. My feeling is that the longer a guy tends to hang out with dancers, the more he becomes like them, seeking to operate in the underground economy, and this can be bad. SJG
  • Forksbro
    8 years ago
    Some have no interest checking accounts with debit cards. Use cash for most stuff and can change their small bills into larger ones in club.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've found most don't have bank accounts. They spend it on rent, car, utilities on the go (they don't seem to pay monthly), clothes/shoes, weed, salon visits and gas for car.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    guess that most strippers don't invest.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Can't exactly be "investing" it, not if it is unreported and not otherwise laundered. SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What do they do with it? I hear they come home and throw money at their cats. Seriously. It must be cathartic, therapeutic, or entertaining some how.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They lay it out on their bed and take selfies w/ it
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't forget them stuffing in their pussies, so it gets that delightful fish smell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion