tuscl

Does a stripper know when

ajvj
Georgia
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM
Just read another discussion about stripper complaning guys jizzing in their pants during LD. If your not fuking in VIP or not getting a bj/hj in a private room I don't know where else aguy can cum apart from his pants during a LD. The stripper can feel ur boner but can she tells a guy going to jizz during LD and try to stop grinding and move away? I know many stripper just do LD to make u cum and make sure they cum at the end the dance.

8 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    A guy could wear a rubber so he doesn't make a mess
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The girls can feel it and know when you nut. They usually giggle as you're popping, and without mentioning anything stop with the grind.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Most dancers feel my rock hard erection (help from pharmaceuticals; not bragging) and are all too happy to try and make me cum. Few succeed unless they use their hand (no BJ or FS in my club; it's very extra hostile), but that's not from a lack of trying. I have NEVER had a dancer deliberately stop her grind to expressly stop me from cumming. SW is SO full of shit. I think most dancer posts there are really gay men.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Like rockstar666 I have never had a dancer stop rubbing (or licking) if she thought that I was gonna cum. In fact they usually made it a point to finish me off and seem quite pleased with themselves afterwards. But I don't make much of a mess so that's one thing that they don't have to worry about.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My dancer friends know it's very common, especially with younger clients. Most only get bothered when they get wet. My ATF told me about a customer - 26 year old drug dealer, black, street smart, has a year old son - slim hard body - one dance, heavy ass grinding and he popped in about a minute. She then 2 nights later, met him in her hotel room. 5 seconds into a blow job he dumped his load all over his stomach. An hour later, he's hard again; she goes down on him and he lasted about 10 seconds. She said he had a nice long dick and she wanted to fuck, but he just couldn't get there. Occupational hazard, I guess.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The last time I blew a load "accidentally" was after the second Presidential debate: Between Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Shit we've all blown the loads with lap dances and they know. It just means it was a great lap dance
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    How do you guys do it? I tried and every time had to go lon the strip to get a hoe to blow the blue balls out of me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion