tuscl

Dancers keeping a bottle in their locker.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I ran into one today. She doesn't like to pay the club prices for a drink and doesn't have to ask guys to buy her one.

My original ATF also kept a bottle in her locker. She said "I won't pay these prices for a drink and wouldn't expect you to buy me one either."

I like the way they think. Of course if they get caught...?

13 comments

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    Suspended from the club for 45 minutes so they can think about what they did! And if they give any lip, it goes up to 46 minutes!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    8 years ago
    I for one, appreciate that dancer's thriftiness and thoughtfulness. I've only had a few experiences like that in my club-going experiences where I dancer told me ahead of time, "If the waitress asks you to buy me a drink, please decline. I'd rather you spend your money on dances than on ladies' drinks."
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That's cool - scat - you should offer to buy the bottle if she'll share with you.

My favorites are when dancers say "keep buying dances from me on the floor and don't mess with VIP. Nothing's going to happen back there that isn't out here."
  • K
    8 years ago
    Quite a few dancers keep air plane bottles in their bag to help them get through their shift
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't have faves thus don't engage dancers in convos too much thus don't get to find-out what goes on "behind the scenes" in the clubs - but I would not doubt dancers having their own alcohol stash is too uncommon.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The nice thing about California "juice bar" nude clubs is management turns a blind eye to flasks from both customers and dancers.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    At the one juice bar I visit, pretty much all the dancers have a secret alcohol stash. That is one reason a large number of girls there carry purses, so they can drink in the lady's room, the one room there with no cameras, because if they get caught, they get fired.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Even at alcohol clubs, the girls often bring their own libations
    As I've written about before, in a few non-alcohol clubs I used to be a regular at, I'd buy a bottle of water from their juice bar, then go into the restroom and spill it out and refill it with vodka. My CF would practically squeal with delight, and sometimes her friends would rotate through sitting next to me, all of us chugging from that water bottle. There's at least one club where I'm convinced the bouncers must have known what I was doing, and just didn't care as long as it was under the radar
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's refreshing when a dancer doesn't want a drink. I usually toss her the $5 or $10 bucks the drink would have cost, as a sign of respect, when she declines. I'd rather the $$ go to her anyway. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many dancers won't but expensive SC drinks for themselves but many take it as an insult if you don't but it for them.

Even worse of a PL-insult is when the club charges the dancer the regular-price if she buys it w/ her $$$ but charges the custy a higher price if he buys it for her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many dancers won't but expensive SC drinks for themselves but many take it as an insult if you don't but it for them

but = buy
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    I have seen this a good amount.
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    You've inspired me......just get one of these

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/imag…

and you can have her drinking in the VIP and the club will just think

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qlqgFDemrSE/TS…

....she's sucking your cock!

GENIUS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion