tuscl

How to respond to this.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today I was getting some table dances from a favorite that was really laying on the stripper shit thick. She has a killer body and gives me great dances. I got the usual "You have a nice big dick" and "You are the sexiest guy in the room" But I was unprepared for "I want you to cum in my pussy and make me pregnant". That is impossible since I'm snipped but I just replied "What have you been smoking?" How would you have responded?

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Gwen, sure thing, honey. :)
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    See, that's the problem with getting snipped.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Tell her if it doesn't work the first time you can keep trying. She doesn't need to know you're snipped.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    dang man. nice 'cum on'.
  • knightwish
    8 years ago
    She's sharing a fantasy. Statistically for both men and women trying to achieve a baby increases sexual desire. Treat it like any other dirty talk. Nothing more.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    I would of told her I'd give it the old college try.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Just look her in the eye and say "not brilliant!" :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think knightwish is right.

Or

Man, these girls will say anything to get you to VIP!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    It's a sales pitch. She is just trying to sell her pussy. By saying that she was telling you that you could bareback her was all.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I'm with flagooner, go for it and tell her you'll keep trying until she's pregnant. The fact that you're snipped just means you can have fun with no worry of her getting preggers.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Howzabout I make your mouth pregnant with my balls?

Where I plan to fuck you, you can't get pregnant, but you might get hemorrhoids

• Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc,

I only get to think about travel at present. Just PM'ed with vm about his trip and how I'll be time limited. Sometimes sucks to get old!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Clubber - Yeah but at least we can laugh about the young guys that cum in their pants. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc,

True enough.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like others have said, it's just dirty talk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion