tuscl

How many strippers are clean and maintain personal hygiene

ajvj
Georgia
Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:14 PM
A full naked girl rubbing her ass and pussy all over you in a club like follies, where strippwrs use the common restroom and not a private one as in other clubs. Going by the standards of the men's restroom doesn't tell you a lot about the quality of women's.

18 comments

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    The overall aggregate is 46% Over on stripperweb, you can read how some clubs ban baby wipes because of issues with their plumbing. Makes one wonder if having a full-time plumber on staff would be cheaper than the money lost by banning hygiene, though.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    it's a crap shoot. as long as she doesn't have b.o. i'm good.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    I've had to push maybe a half-dozen girls off my lap for smelling awful. Every one of them was offended, somehow. There's no good way to tell a woman she smells like the shithouse on a tuna boat.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can recall only smelling 1 stinky girl at a high end club in all my years. I've smelled a ton of stinky girls at mid range and lower end clubs.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Poor hygiene means no money
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    'crap shoot', hahahahaha!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I agree with bang69, poor hygiene means no money. Not saying it doesn't happen, just they usually don't last long.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Use to be where I could say it was about 90% but in the last year with a swath of new talent that percentage fell by damn near 25 full points. The 18 to 20 crowd smell like shit.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I don't know but I'd say probably a higher percentage than customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some are very meticulous, some are a cesspool - I'd think on avg the clean ones outnumber the stinkies - in a club like Follies w/ 50+ dancers & it being a lap-dance factory, the odds may be greater - upscale clubs less of a problem but can also happen - also some clubs probably don't have showers - Follies also seems to have a lot of druggies and these kinds of chicks tend to let themselves go a bit more
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Tootsies is a pretty upscale club around my way, and I once had a dancer whose ass had just obviously been used for its natural purpose, give me a lapper, which I found out about way too late. But as far as actual body funk, I've only gotten that at clubs a step below.
  • K
    8 years ago
    There are a few clubs in NJ that are filled with women that don't clean their pits or use deodorant. I avoid them. One of the common complaints I hear at GGR is that the women will often go int he back after a VIP room dance. The guys are complaining they have to wait for the dancer to cleanup before she gives him his dance. I don't get it. I'd rather she clean up even if I have to wait another ten minutes.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I know of at least two.
  • jmartinez
    7 years ago
    I've been going to strip clubs for a few years now and most of the strippers have been clean. I've had a lot of strippers asses in my face including a few that were completely bare and 1 who even showed me her actual asshole. There was 1 who accidentally rubbed her ass right against my nose but it wasn't bare and another who got a little too close and accidentally rubbed part of her ass against 1 side of my face. It also wasn't bare but none of those smelled. The 1st time it smelled was when a stripper farted while she was grinding on me. It was 1 of those silent ones so I didn't hear it. I didn't say anything to her but I knew she could also smell it and was probably already embarrassed. The 2nd time was when another stripper's ass had an overpowering stench. It didn't smell like shit but it smelled like ass. The stench would've been worse if it smelled like shit. She kept sticking her ass in front of my face and it was almost completely bare. That smell was coming right off her ass and slapping me right on the face! It was so strong that I could still smell it while she was just grinding on me. I could smell it for pretty much the entire time. I didn't notice the smell til the dance started. I'm not sure if she could smell it too. I also wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to piss her off or embarrass her by telling her so I didn't say anything. I still go to that club though. I nicknamed her Stinky. That should be her stage name! There was also another time when the stripper's ass didn't smell when it was in my face but it felt really warm even though it wasn't touching me. It felt like my face was baking in an oven! Those are the only times its smelled when I got a dance but I would say most strippers try to be clean and are for the most part.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't Trucidos. jmartinez ? :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It has been pretty rare that I've tossed off a dancer for hygiene, but it has happened. The dangerous territory is when you encounter a dancer who applies perfume with a paint brush. That's often a sign that they are trying to cover up other offenses.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've found most dancers to maintain themselves very well. I don't like the use of heavy perfume - as I think it is used to mask other odors - so I tend to avoid the perfumed dancers. It's stupid for dancers to not take time to keep clean - as it's a quick clean up - and it should pay off - as customers will more likely buy more dances (from a clean dancer).
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've had good luck with dancer's hygiene. I like how they frequently go to the DR to freshen up just before we go to VIP. I'm sure in clubs like Follies it's a challenge for them to keep clean on a constant basis but in my club it just takes a few wipes and they're good to go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion