Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stacks over StaXXX....also never buy a dance from a dancer that want touch you i

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

More famous than P. Emerson

Also I've noticed girls that don't touch on stage or at the table usually give air dances

Fuck you jackie geeeeeewwwwooooopppp

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

??

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

May I help you sir ?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Make my chacken fangers with tequila sauce, please.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince I believe that's what homosexual order lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

More famous than P-Nemisis?

"You Hurt Me So Bad....So bad"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO OMG mikeya....did you listen to my rap ?

I'm one hundred times better than P.Emerson lol jax stax

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Front room heavy petting and makeout session, feeding her money of course, but before you ever consider any booths or backrooms. Don't let girls "sell you dances".

When it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the backroom.

SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

haha Juice hilarious

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice, ever since I posted that thread about Miley, I have gone multisexual. s_j_ gay initiated me. :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ well your odds of getting laid just improved - you now have more holes available to use.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

good to see Juice's lifestyle in the gay haven of Asheville has benefits for Vince as well. I bet they make a cute couple.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, he bought me flowers this morning. Isn't he sweet ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Aaawww

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

:)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

True

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Just cover yourself with Juice's special sauce, it's irresistible.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Pretty much. Always test in the front room.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement