tuscl

Dancers walking in the club.

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
During my time conducing by evidence based research studies in these clubs (I do this for science), I've noticed that dancers walking around & moving through the club is a key to my enjoyment. Meaning clubs where the dancers tend to be more active (not sitting on their asses) so that I can see the parade go by, is as big a thing to me as the stage show. I'm not an extras guy, so what I can see (along with touch) is a very big point of my club enjoyment. And masses of dancers sitting down (even if its with customers) is a big turn off for me. I know wearing the clear high heels can't be comfortable so a lady has to sit down once in a while, I get that. But a lot of how I'm going to judge a club is based on dancer movement. What says the group, is this something other folks consider, or do I just have a weird fetish for dancers burning calories & getting in their 10,000 steps a day?

18 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Those clear high heels have air pockets like Nike running shoes. Dancers tell me they're comfy as hell!

Juice's ass has air pockets too - but they smell like ketchup and onions. One time he cleared out an entire poker room at Harrahs, NC.
  • imjustabil
    8 years ago
    Not that I've conducted any scientific studies relating to the correlation between dancer movement through the club and customer satisfaction, but I couldn't agree with you more. I read a lot of guys talking about going up to the girls and getting what you want. Sometimes, I like a little attention, along with the show.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like to see them hot and available, too. I'd rather see her prance / glide across the club than leaning up against a wall or hiding in a corner. I see where you are coming from. Plus see her walk in those heels and what the heels do to her legs and ass ... well, just, it's a nice effect. :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    The only movement I wanna see is them bobbing off my dick!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think that it is disgusting the way a lot of Follies dancers walk around the room with their tops off and sometimes the bottoms too. I guess it is because the only place they can sit is in a customers lap. There outta be a law.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ That's awesome. We have stupid city ordinances here that require butt cheeks to be covered while on the floor.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    goosman. nuttin like watching a hot body in motion.
  • K
    8 years ago
    A woman's body needs to be in motion to truly appreciate it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed, and also that that is what high heels are for.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The girls who are there to make money circulate. The girls who are lazy sit on their phones. Admittedly some of those lazy girls are the extras girls. They have thier regs who pay the bills and don't have to go on stage or circulate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We PLs are visual and a woman's body is a beautiful thing to look at (well not all women :)) - thus IMO it's more of a turn-on to see them walking around sorta in display and be able to admire them from head-to-toe vs them sitting down all the time.

Me liking variety I enjoy "surveying the field" looking at the honeys and being excited about the next potential dance/grind target - kina like a feeling of "wow look at that one", "wow look at that one".

In clubs w/ floor-dances it can feel like an orgy - in the small black clubs I hit in Miami I'll be at the bar and be seeing a butt-naked girl grinding on the guy next to me and me getting excited and thinking to my PL-self "yeah me next" - at times I may even be getting a dance myself but have my PL-eye on the chick next to me thinking "I wanna get my hands on her next".

And I love it in these full-nude floor-dance clubs in that it's not rare to see the girls walk around butt-ass naked either after just having gotten off stage or been giving dances - damn I love a butt-naked ho :).

I recall a good while back being at Lexx in Miami (small black club) - I was going-in on an early-eve and a dancer I had known for about 2 years was walking in behind me - I would always get dances from her when I would see her b/c she was VHM - so she saw me going-in and said she would come see me - I sat in the back less-busy part of the club to chill for a bit after arriving and 10-minutes later I see her walking up towards me wearing NOTHING but her stripper shoes - hot damn! - and she had the body for that type of "outfit" - she was meaty but really-firm - about 5'2 130 lbs but tight - flat stomach; supa-firm supa-perky natural Bs; firm natural ass; and muscular legs - she had the bod of a 100m track sprinter - firm and tight but curvy - it felt as slow-motion as I saw her walking up to me from the other end of the club just wearing her heels and her body oiled-up w/ baby-oil and her tight brown skin glistening - damn what was this thread about again?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It is not just that women are beautiful. It is also that they are deliberately showing themselves to get a reaction. And this is also again why high heels and makeup are so important, not beauty, but intentionality.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love the image of a beautiful girl walking... high heels...that wonderful jiggle.. oh man
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Dancers walking around gives you that amazing "kid in a candy store" (or "horndog in a floozy store") feeling of visual and sexual overload. It really does add to the excitement for me. When I walk into a club where the girls are sitting around, it's not just the low energy I dislike... I definitely like seeing hotness everywhere I look, girls posing, sauntering, bending over to talk to another PL, sashaying around the club, just awesome
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    god we're pervs
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    @Subraman - One of my go to clubs is in a very narrow space (Diamond Dolls Pompano if you're familiar). You enter & pay your money and then turn to your left into the club and see what looks like a tunnel filled with ass & titties. It's just immediately like Yes we're back on it.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I wholeheartedly agree. That's why some girls I would love to elevate to favorite status aren't, because they sit on their asses and hide in the corner (or the dressing room). In order to sell dances, you have to make yourself available.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "kid in a candy store"

I have felt that many times, especially in San Francisco clubs. And it is the dolling up, the hair, the makeup, the high heels, which makes it so much different from other places.

SJG

TJ Street
    farm6.staticflickr.com/5488/9620094232_b…

www.adelitasbartijuanamexico.com/zona_no…

Erik Satie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2SNcpT…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion