tuscl

daddy issues?

Saturday, October 8, 2016 7:26 AM
Sooo interesting...actually weird day the other day at my club. Relitivley new girl came into work a little late. I had befriended well as much as one dancer can another this girl because she seemed somewhat normal again as much as we can. After our night shift huddle and once we got to the floor she came over all excited and said to me come over here I have someone I want you to meet. So I did and out of no where she says meet ____...my dad. My car broke down and he brought me in to work. I literally was speechless and that's saying a lot for my big mouth. My parents know about what I do and when we lived close to one another I did have my dad drop me off outside occasionally due to bad weather etc but never ever ever would I let my dad come into the club I work and even worse make it well known that it was him. Now he left prior to her getting on stage and all but this was literally something that in all my years I had not seen before. Dads showing up to reclaim their daughters "self worth" and pull them off stage yes but not to just drop off and hang out at the club. Anyone else seen this? This brings the daddy issues jokes to the front of the line in my opinion.

35 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Many years ago I observed an older lady sitting at a table close to the stage. I found out that she was the mother of one of the dancers. So I asked that dancer what her mother thought about her dancing and she replied that her mother approved of it. Considered it an "art" form.

Fortunately her mother did not venture into the lap dance room. :)
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    I feel like having your mother would be weird but better then your dad!
    8 years ago
    Seems like you are the one who has a problem with it. If she worked in a bar slinging drinks an fending off drunks would you feel the same?

You did say he left before she got naked on stage so I don't see anything weird. I would say you are the one ashamed of what you do, she (and he) had actions consistent with any normal job.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    623 let me first start off by saying I am not at all ashamed of what I do. I am proud of it and love doing it. Slinging drinks and fighting off drunks is one thing but knowing my dad would be in that kind of environment would creep me out because I and he would know what was about to happen even if he left before it did ie nudity. I don't consider this normal because of the atmosphere. but I can assure you I am not ashamed.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    While nothing to be ashamed of, I don't consider sex workers to have "normal" jobs. If they are "normal", what would you consider to be "not normal"?

BTW... I would consider many entertainment jobs (pro athlete, actor, singer,...) as not "normal" though I may be in a minority their. I also consider jobs on the graveyard shift to not be "normal". I also don't consider idiots that make it rain to be "normal".

I guess it all depends on your definition.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    there not their
  • s88
    8 years ago
    poledancer83 are you sure that was her biological daddy or her sugar daddy or adoptive daddy (really her too old to be a BF, BF)?
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    she confirmed dad ie not step dad or any other form
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Get over it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    That is just a little creepy!
    If I had a daughter I would not condemn her for dancing but would warn her that there are dangerous people involved in the industry and would not go to a club where she worked. To help her with a broken down car or in bad weather I would stay in the parking lot and not go inside. More for her sake rather than mine.
    The story sounds like something you would read on a website: "I Went to the Strip Club for a Coworkers Bachelor Party and Found My Long Lost Daughter" as he goes on to describe how hot she is.... Not real life. LOL

The other question that needs to be asked is do dancers have 'daddy' issues and is that why many seek out older guys or do they seek them out because they are more likely to spend money? Either way it is a win win for us oldsters
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Pretty crazy, poled. I'd say 99.9% of dads buy into Chris's Rock's line "As a father, you have only one job to do: Keep your daughter off the pole!".

I have heard, a couple of times, of someone bringing in their mom. I remember a time when a stripper brought in her future father-in-law -- that is, the father of her fiancee. The father had just gotten out of prison, and she walked around the club with her own money, trying to buy him a blowjob.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    I cant speak for all but I don't have those types of issues. I enjoy older and men my age just depends on the person.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What did the stripper say when the customer grabbed her ass in the parking lot?
    A. "Wait until we get home, Dad."
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    With millennials and gen x parents these days, I guess I am not all that shocked although I find it very odd.

I'm going to take a stab and say it is either this guy has openly enjoyed strip clubs over the years and finds it fine his daughter is doing this, OR he it oblivious to what can go on in strip clubs and thinks what his daughter is doing is not much more than what a Hooters waitress does.

I will not to you of those that don't know - Pole works in a nude club, so there's nothing left to the imagination.

• impala
    8 years ago
    Hey poledancer, glad to see you posting again
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I love girls with daddy issues, it usually works in my favor...................)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    :-)
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Pole dancer, two questions: First, is this girl a sexy hairless ape? Second, do you think she'd like to fuck a lion?

Tell her that once you go lion you never stop cryin'

In a good way.

ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    By the way pole dancer, I willing to add you to my harem if you want to walk on the wild side with a sexy cat. Like I always say, once you go lion... You know the rest.

ROAR!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That's crazy. My dad would never come into the club I work at. He hates strip clubs anyway (my mom started stripping again after she divorced him and went to school), and the idea of me being a stripper is probably very uncomfortable for him. He is extremely conservative and doesn't exactly approve of my stripping, but can't complain because I help provide for my younger siblings. However, besides the time when I admitted to him I stripped (he'd already known for a while but it was nice to get it out and tell him off and show him how this has benefited me), we never, ever discuss the fact that I strip. It simply doesn't need to be spoken and isn't a topic he would want to discuss, nor do I want to discuss it with him. Lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "He hates strip clubs anyway..."

LOL

I have yet to find a guy that hates strip clubs.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    He has a personal vendetta against the idea of a woman stripping. He indeed hates strip clubs.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Knew a dancer a long time ago and her dad "knew" where she worked and had met a couple of her dancer friends in real life (at her house, etc.). Dad was a widower and had remarried. One day she arranged quality time with the stepmother. Dad took the opportunity to go where she worked and VIP with one of her friends. Extras occurred. The dancer found out and didn't care because he was not cheating on her mother, just his 2nd wife. She told him he could not be a custy on nights she worked. I guess it worked out for everyone (except wife #2). Throw in a bit of sarcasm when reading that last sentence.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I am a Dad but would never go into a club where my daughter danced. Ewwe that is tacky. I wonder if there is incest going on within the home as well.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Dad in the strip club = not brilliant! :(
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Nina wut he really hates is that his daughter grew up to b a whore! U know that evn if u dont wanna admit it."

...a whore that's gonna put his two youngest kids through college. I'll take that title.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I've said on here before, due to the vast difference in my age and that of my ATF, plus she had no family in the US, I was her father figure. Not the same, of course, but I would be her "dad" when she needed one.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    no problem with me. besides my daughters would be 'old' strippers by now. and it would be interesting to watch my granddaughter strip. hopefully she would think it funny. (she is legal btw.)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    You are right, I am Nina, the Queen.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my version of jackslash joke :
    • Q. What did the stripper say when the customer grabbed her ass in the parking lot?
    A. "Wait until we get home, grandpa."
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and as for incest... i would maintain my distance in regards to sexual contact. all this reminds me of george carlins joke... how does the daughter know when her mom is on the rag? her brother's dick tastes funny.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'm currently seeing a sweet little submissive college girl, who I met on a sugar site, who is younger than than my youngest child. She *definitely* has daddy issues. Calls me "Daddy"all the time, especially when I'm spanking her. Wears the cutest little PJs you have *ever* seen, and tolerates pain like a bull in rut.

As long as she lets me tie her up, whip her, and shove my tiny little dick as far as I want down her throat when I cum, she can call me anything she wants.
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    It may just be that they are naive to SC life. You did say she was new.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I recently found myself in need of calling my Atf's father and he has known of me for years and even though I've spoken with him before, it's still extremely awkward. I'm old enough to be his father but when I called him, I said up front, " I'm not proud of the circumstances under which I met and have gotten to know your daughter, but it is what it is. I hope we can resolve this current issue..."
    He was gruff, but civil and had me work with his current wife after the initial call. In his case there's guilt in knowing his role in leading his daughter into a life of addiction and prostitution. He's a recovering addict himself and has to know the factors which led to his daughter's current circumstances. He's just written & published a book on recovery and I might just read it. (The cobbler's kids are barefoot?)
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    I had an OTC at my home one night. Turns out the dancers dad drove her (& her dog) to my place. Dropped them off, went shopping for a couple of hours, came back and picked them up. When he returned, she insisted that I step outside and meet him. Very weird night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion