tuscl

Hey, I'm new here

Friday, October 7, 2016 11:25 AM
Greetings established gentlemen of tuscl. I have been reading what reviews I could see before deciding to buy the lifetime VIP for some time now. I see alot of names that are frequently active in here and am looking to step up my game, get some advice, share some experiences and make some friends with similar interests. I am fairly new to the game, and only really been to a handful of clubs. I feel like I now the good from the bad, but some of the experiences that you all have posted on here seem like a fairytale to me. A little about me. I am 30, live in the Midwest(south dakota) and work as a Web developer. I travel occasionally for golf, nfl or friendships out of town. I don't know alot and do not want to make assumptions but I feel like I spend far about average in strip clubs for someone my age (both time and money) I really feel like I have a lot to learn about the "game" but at the same time know I am way ahead of anyone I know IRL. I have had good and bad experiences in clubs and have been encouraged by desertscrub to start posting reviews and I hope to catch up on all my experiences as time allows as well as post new ones as I encounter them. I want to become a fairly active member of this community, but want to remain polite, professionalet, discreet. Hopefully everyone has a mutual respect for one another as that is all I am looking for. To the nitty-gritty. I live in South Dakota, my hometown strip club is completly hands off. I will be posting my reviews of it in the coming weeks. Private and VIP dances are good contact from the girls but there is nothing like the two-way interaction. My biggest thing at a strip club is wanting to make sure the girl is having a great time with me outside of just making money(I am likely an idiot for thinking this way) I like engaging conversations, I feel like I get a good read on women and can pick out truths and fibs. Another potential downfall is that I generally respect the women that do this I am certain. That they put up with a great number of complete assholes, and I don't ever want to be that guy. (If I was a girl with a rocking body you know this is what I would be doing) My best/favorite times in the club always include kissing/fingering/oral. I would much rather give than receive because I feel like a mark. I like to try and turn things around on the girls by not being the typical customer who just wants to come in and try and get a piece of dat ass. (Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't - it just takes the right girl and I'm picky) when I "fall" for a girl I fall hard and while drinking too much money seems to not matter. My questions to the community are how would I/ should I go into the world of extras and OTC encounters. I have had a few experiences with both, but it was always initialized by the girls. I have never done FS, not sure if I want to take it that far but I like things to be private and not so damn expensive as it is in the club because I know I am a gem/treat of a customer as much as I am still a customer. I read reviews and prices that are paid for extras / otc experiences and it seems like what I want to get into (otc). I am a relatively young, good looking, tall, educted man with alot to still learn. I am humble and have many faults as well I just try to live each day and come out the other side a better man. How do I go about getting OTC? Has anyone here ever had experiences in South Dakota? Is there something I should change about my attitude/outlook/approach? How much should I be paying to get what I want?(intimate private time, pleasuring a beatiful woman, and also my hair played with) I literally want to become the tease and make them so dripping wet that they can't get the idea of being with me out of there head (lofty goals I know) . Tldr; Gentlemen help show me the ways of getting OTC action. Mentor me into the veteran that can help others satisfy their desires in and out of the club, all whilst saving money and making friends. I hope this gets a welcome response and I look forward to being a member of this community. Cheers, Goofy_tall_guy

42 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "My questions to the community are how would I/ should I go into the world of extras and OTC encounters." ------------------ Wow! You certainly came to the right place. You need to learn something we call "The System" and someone named @Dougster is the authority. Good luck!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing you've never had sex before.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @randomMember thanks, not sure what the "wow" was for...maybe because I am a wordy mofo? Thank you for the direction. @shailynn: real class act thing to say....clearly you do not respect others so I have no respect for you. You don't even know me and I am not going to share my whole life story in a random post on the Internet. I am 30 years old, clearly well worded and not a child trolling people on the Internet. Please grow up. If you want to take it up with me personally feel free to message me directly.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You already gave us your life story.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Try the "Prairie Chicken Bar and Resort" in Chamberlain SD.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL. A couple of things- First off, there are also women mongers here like myself, so it isn't only "gentlemen". Secondly, there is no single recipe for successful OTC ventures. It depends greatly on many different factors- who you are, where you club, etc. Have you done a search to read any previous threads about OTC? There are tons here. First thing I'd recommend is for you to browse thru what has already been discussed here about OTC opportunities.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @shadow cat. I've talked to a few girls that have worked there. Definitely seems out in the middle of nowhere and nothing really for me to see/do I chamberlain outside of visiting the club. Skeptical as to if it would be worth my time to drive there and stay the night since I would imagine needing to be there during peak hours.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @lowpaw from what I have used the site this is true but navigating around is somewhat of a bitch. If you could provide me titles or users that have posted said articles you recommend that would be extremely helpful. Ty
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL, many of us here are grizzled and ungrizzled Vets. Ask us what you wish, Private Message people, we like to help. I think shailynn was more or less facetious. He's a Vet and sometimes we make fun of stuff with unwelcome consequences.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Let me give you a suggestion on what to do. Go read reviews for Deteoit clubs (flight club, penthouse, colesium) and phoniex clubs (baby dolls, hi-liter) to give you an idea of better clubs. You have multiple reviews in one thread of Thee Doll House in Myrtle Beach. Never go in there again. It's air dances and rip offs. You're spending $1,000 to get a back massage and I'm fucking girls for $175. It's all because of TUSCL how I know how to do that and soon enough you can learn how - but you still have to execute. People here will bust your balls including me. It's all in part of the education. Just don't be another SJG, we have one of those now and don't need 2. You will learn what that abbreviation means soon enough. There are much better clubs in your vicinity that you can walk in to and get ITC, which I suggest you do, that way you can finally lose your virginity.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @vincemichaels He has been muted as I told him to hit me up in DM. I will share respect where it is due and take the trash out where it is not....introducing yourself to someone in a derogatory manner regardless of being known for being a sarcastic shit is no way to make a friend....I will take shit where shit is due and if I have come to know the person. I know it's the Internet, but my one rule is be respectful. He was not. We will likely both be better off this way and if he wants to have words as stated he can do it in a message not on a board.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I live in the Midwest(south dakota) ..." Our condolences
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @papi_chulo. No one wants that....I go by a strict no photo policy. If you would like I can find a nice pair online later to post as my profile photo....but I'm more of an ass, than boobs guy. Cheers mate!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I want to become a fairly active member of this community, but want to remain polite, professionalet, discreet. Hopefully everyone has a mutual respect for one another as that is all I am looking for ..." You may not like this site - you seem to take yourself a bit too seriously - this is a site about tits, ass, blowjobs; and sex in VIP w/ women one may have only met 5-minutes prior - we are not trying to solves the world's problems here - "lighten up Francis"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Your OP is filled w/ red-flags and misconceptions - I don't have the time right now to go thru them and may later if I have the energy b/c there is so much there to pick apart. For now; TUSCL has a search function - you can type "OTC advice" and see the many previous threads - or use Google and search "TUSCL OTC advice" - there have also been some TUSCL articles written within the last few-months - there are way less articles to sift thru than discussion threads thus go to the Articles tab and go thru a few pages and find some that have OTC in the title
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You're gonna need to develop thicker skin man, it's the jungle in here.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I suggest you send a message to LarryFisherman and ask him for pointers. He is what many of us aspire to. Good luck.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @papi I see how it can come off that way....Im not all business all the time jokes / fun. Ass titties,blow jobs and sex is why i would assume most are here (self included) I just don't want to offend or disrespect anyone. Nor will I deal with Bullshit shittalkers telling me I've never had sex before. Main thing is I want to be respected aND treated as an adult and likewise I will do my best to do the same....everyone has their own things and that's great. If someone's thing is shit talking the new guy....great for him, to each their own I have dealt with it the way that was best for me. Thanks for the post and advice, but I think things will be just fine on here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good clubs and good clubbing areas are the exception rather than the norm - if you are willing and able to travel to enjoy worthwhile SCs then when you are ready tor a trip post a thread asking for advice on where to go in a particular region - as shailynn mentioned up north Detroit is the best area - lots of clubs w/ ultra-high-mileage kinda divided into 2 tiers (cheap dives, bit more expensive but still reasonable upscale clubs) - popular D clubs with high-mileage/extras are Penthouse, Flight Club; and Colliseum - mid-tier clubs BTs Dearborn; Criket; Subi's; etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There have been many Detroit threads - do a search for "Detroit advice" if interested in getting familiar w/ the D scene.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the locker room, if you want to learn how things work here don't be too quick to make judgements about members before you have been here for a while. As Papi said I see a number of red flags in your very long dissertation and having been here for a while you sound a bit like one of our younger posters who likes to be known as a make it rain guy with a children's toy name but in reality he's more of a troll than a font of wisdom. Time will tell. BTW shailynn is one of the smarter guys here along with his buddy, juice , & Papi if you stick you will find that out
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This assclown is wound way too tight to be here. Dipshit doesn't even realize by putting me on ignore means I can't PM him. Like I said, most likely a 30 year old virgin which would make sense. Web programmer, living in SD that vacations in Myrtle Beach. Fucking Juice is more sophisticated than that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cut him so slack shai; not everyone can be as well-rounded as Juice (figuratively and literally)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Quick note to goofy if you put someone on ignore they cannot PM you.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    OP, don't listen to that assclown, @Shailynn. Shailynn's this maladjusted weirdo who has sex outside his marriage without paying it. For the real inside scoop, get a copy of the "The System" for $29.95 plus tax. It will transform your life and show the way toward paying hookers for sex.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    flagooner we had the same thought.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ransom's right - I need counciling. Meanwhile I'll keep fucking strippers until my appointment.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    Was pointed to a post from fisherman by papi. Good read, I'm good with a the razing and if it's all locker room bs banter chat here and more serious /respectful /personal in DM then great....however some useful content should be out there on the discussions for those new trying to determine if this is the site for them....thanks everyone for replying.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    GTG, if you're new here, my advice is: keep in mind this is a very public endeavor. You can google certain lines and posts from this site will show up. It's nice that you subscribed to VIP, but you can just google poster's names or lines and read a single review that way without VIP. So, try not to expose yourself or anything you don't want exposed in public...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ don't forget a few strippers too.
  • Goofy_tall_guy
    8 years ago
    @Che surprisingly I do not hunt....my father never got into it and my grandfather passed before I was old enough....mom didn't trust uncles with guns....so therfore some how I live in sodak, and don't shoot guns
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I prefer peasant season.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Goof tall guy, How old are you? I'm serious. I think you're eighteen. Maybe. Absolutely nothing here should be taken as more fiction. Probably less. We're a bunch of liars. We make this stuff up as we go along. Most of us live with our parents and trade comic books for beer and weed money. Except shaila and lopaw. They grow their own. I suggest you get out there. Bring a set amount if money and no more. Stay away from the atm. Just watch and be honest. Someone will teach you. It's not for everyone, and you don't want to make it your life's work. When you're ready to deal with pussy try Mexico. Go to Adelita and get laid a bunch. Write a review. Don't fall in love. And learn to lie and entertain when you report. If it's true we'll figure out. Sayonara and happy hobbying
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "one of the smarter guys here along with his buddy, juice" LMAO. What world is twentyfive living in? That was probably the dumbest comment all week. Welcome aboard goofy tall guy, don't let the trolls run you off here!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    No anytime you make a comment its usually the dumbest comment of the week you have me beat in that department my a mile.
  • K
    8 years ago
    @Goofy_tall_guy. the best advice I can give you about successful clubbing and OTC- Don't be shy and don't be afraid of looking foolish. Clarify everything. Do you want to know if she's up for OTC? Ask [view link] is a rare dancer that will be offended. How much does she charge for head? Ask her. Or make an offer. If she says she'll take care of you in the VIP, clarify what she means. That could be anything from a nice air dance to banging her while she goes down on another dancer. You'll pick up the rest along the way.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Goofy, welcome. You are anxious to advance in strip clubbing which is understandable, but you just can't do it quickly. It took me 15+ years to start having sex, dates, and trips with strippers. And it took my 20 years to find my ultimate young prostitute who was my regular teenage companion for most of two years. Everybody doesn't take that long, I was married so that slowed me down. But it does take time. So take it slow, and enjoy the ride. Don't be in too much of a hurry. You'll make mistakes, but overall it'll keep getting better. With that in mind, I have a few suggestions for you. First, you came to the right place. This is a strange and varied community, but the people here know how to have fun with strippers. You'll find somebody here who has had just about every imaginable experience with a stripper. But as you're quickly discovering, it takes a thick skin to hang around here and some don't make it. Don't take things personally, either ignore the people who give you shit or give them shit back, and learn, learn, learn. Second, your next step is to start going to good strip clubs. There is no question in my mind that this is what you need to do next. There is no club in South Dakota that meets the definition of good. Not even close. You'll find that out once you start going to really good strip clubs. Detroit is the best strip club city but it's too overwhelmingly good for a newbie in my opinion. Other good cities that I'd try fist before going to the Mecca of Detroit are Atlanta, Dallas, LA, Phoenix, and southeastern Florida. PM me if you need to know the best clubs in each of those cities. Third, you should not be trying for OTC right now. That's a more advanced step. Start by getting consistently high mileage, two way contact lap dances. Then start venturing into extras. Once you're good at all of that, then you can try OTC. OTC can be an incredibly amazing adventure with the right kind of dancers, but there are also perils. And there are literally dozens of threads on here about how to do OTC right, so there's no way to put it all in one thread. Fourth, get a good avitar to make up for your user name. Fifth, Shailyn is a good guy. Don't ignore him. There are plenty on here that should be ignored (you'll learn who they are), but Shailyn is not one of them. He's just cranky lately. Either he's cutting down on the marijuana, or he missed his regular blow job this week. He'll be back. Sixth, try to cut down on the length of your posts a little bit. I post long stories and questions sometimes, but most people here have short attention spans. For example, I've got to stop very shortly because this post is reaching maximum length. San Jose Guy (SJG), not to be confused with San Jose Gay, is part of the problem here. He writes long narratives of biblical length that nobody has ever read, and he's really turned people off to more than a few paragraphs. Seventh, we've got people on this cite of all ages, shapes, and sizes. We've got pot heads (yours truly), a gay alter ego, married guys, single guys, divorced guys, never married guys, old guys, young guys, idiots, really smart people, a lesbian, dancers, and Juice (who is in a category of his own), just to name a few. So no matter what you're age, job, position, etc., you'll fit in fine. Ignore anybody who says that you don't belong. Lastly, I'll post a link shortly to the story of the night that I met my DS. I'm posting that link so that you'll know how good strip clubbing can get. She is the dream, the pinnacle of my two plus decades of strip clubbing. If you read that story and are interested, you can search DS on the site and find some more of my many DS sex stories. But don't try and get what I got in these stories right away. It took many years of experience, and boat load of Benjamins for me to get to this point. Best of luck. Sorry, I forgot one more. Marijuana makes going to strip clubs and fucking strippers a billion times better. Mary Jane takes an unbelievable experience that I could not have imagined when I was a younger man, and she elevates in to a higher level of horniness and sexual satisfaction than you ever dreamed possible. My DS taught me to smoke weed, and that's the thing that I love second most about her.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The Night I Met My DS [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm PMSing
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    For strippers, OTC depends on 2 things: safety and money. Find a stripper you like and come to see her on a regular basis. Once she is comfortable with you, you can ask her to meet you outside the club and she won't be afraid you'll murder her. Offer her enough money. The dancers I know would be insulted by $100 but would be pleased by $1000. The first OTC experience is the hardest.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    My advise for clubbing, Always ask what the dance prices will be unless she's one of your favorites who has danced for you for ages. Ask questions. Some dancers never hestitate to take advantage of a guy who forgot to ask how much she charges for dances, etc, etc. Check for your wallet and car keys, cash before leaving the lap dance room. Be wary if you ever feel a hand in your pocket and you have cash there too. There are a several sharks, con artists, and thieves working as dancers out there. Some dancers are nice girls but some will not hesitate to take advantage of a new naive customer. They'll lie, give out fake numbers, claim you are the best, the biggest etc, or you are the only one. We veterans of the hobby have heard it all before several times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion