tuscl

Stripper's living arrangements.

I used to live in a neat, little, old city. In the house next to me, the owner rented out the top part of his house to two dancers who worked at one of our 8 Mile clubs. It was always interesting watching them, the parties they threw, the good for nothing boyfriends that came over. One of them used to beat one of them, and one day when they were fighting outside, I called the cops. Anyone here, live next to dancers in a house, apartment, or condo?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I hope not. I live in a senior citizen sub division. Ya gotta be 55 or older to get a house here. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nope and wouldn't want them to - many strippers work odd hours & are also party-girls so I would not want them living near-me disturbing my peace - but of-course not all strippers are wild irresponsible party-girls
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    From a strippers point of view, I think some of my neighbors have pieced together that I am a stripper, only because the hours I work, the "stripper makeup" I leave for work and arrive from work in, and the fact that I'm young and can afford this place on my own. Most people who live in my community are families or at least couples, and most are older than me.

I generally keep my apartment quiet, and don't have parties. Small get-togethers with close friends, yes, but I've been done with hosting crazy parties at my own place for years. I probably haven't had more than five or so people at my apartment at once, and I've lived there almost four years. I'm not a bothersome neighbor at all.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    that will change at the age of 33. the mid thirties is when most people realize that they are no longer 'the young'. make the most of your youth and do what you can to enjoy the most from the rest of your days. keep in shape and enjoy the moment.
  • K
    8 years ago
    In college, a few of the women in my on campus apartment building danced to pay their term bills. They partied less than the other students. if it was a party night they were working.

My first place after college was in a large apartment complex. A dancer I knew from high school lived there. She never had parties at her place but would come over to my parties. She did have a string of broke boyfriends.

Years later while living in a house at the beach, my neighbor was a DJ at a go go a few nights a week. I think I had more dancers visit me than he had visit him. I miss that place
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good for you, Nina. I'm not painting all dancers the same way. I resisted the urge to go to their club and watch them work. Shadowcat, if I could hook you up with that plus 80 year old hooker I met, she'd give you a ride you wouldn't forget. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Justme62 is right, I was relatively calm in my late 20s then once I hit 31 I went nuts and partied all the time, my wife included as well. She was hugging a toilet many more nights than she did when she was in college.

Nina, I know this wouldn't be as easy for you to pull off living in the D but an old stripper buddy of mine that lived in Vegas always told everyone she was a club hostess.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I was almost ran into the other night in the parking lot at Taco Bell by a stripper.
    Does that count?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Wow, did you get a lap dance, Timex345 ?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Had one living IN my home!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    See above, but never "next to dancers in a house, apartment, or condo".
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yikes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I kinda remember you telling me that.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm the stripper in my neighborhood as my next door neighbor hears me practicing when I'm using stage volume. But I never do it at night, and I don't host parties or band practices.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    For a brief time, I lived in an apartment above the stereotypical lunatic stripper. It was a nightmare until I caught her junkie kid brother trying to break into my apartment.

He and I had a high-velocity disagreement that ended with a large number of vehicles with flashing lights in front of the house. I wasn't charged; he was. Stripper moved out within a day after that.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    One of my best buddies, and best SC wingmen, used to live in some apartments behind a strip mall that had a strip club. The employee-entrance door to the strip club (at the back of the club) basically opened out to the fence separating the apartment building from the strip mall... which means that, when the girls stepped outside the club to take their smoking break, they were basically leaning up against the fence that was 15 feet outside his front door. Whatever it is he witnessed as far as the girls interacting among themselves in real-girl mode rather than stripper mode, I know his illusions of stripper-as-princess were burst forever :) LOL
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice, Subraman, I'm sure the interactions were priceless !!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

If I didn't tell you before I PMed you. If I did, a repeat.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Years ago there were two dancers who shared an apartment in the same apartment complex I lived in. One was a tall sexy blonde, the other an average looking brunette. If it wasn't for the fact that I recognized them from the club, I wouldn't have guessed they were strippers. Other tenants in the apartment complex didn't seem to know either, although a common rumor was that they were lesbians.

Both mostly kept to themselves, although I would occasionally see be blonde sunbathing during the summer.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I had one of my OTC encounters years ago at the lady's home, which I assume she rented. It wasn't a great house in a great neighborhood, but just going through the house, it seemed like she lived a normal life for someone with a kid, who I was worried was going to wake up in the middle of me banging his mom. OTOH, I had a hard time seeing her as someone who had to mow the yard every now and then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion