tuscl

I know off SC topic, but important...

Clubber
Florida
Sitting here watching and waiting for matthew. Will soon have to decide how much and how soon to do what MAY need to be done. I'm 67 but was only 43 for andrew and 56 for katrina and wilma. Big difference. Time will tell.

Anyway, to my S. Florida TUSCL friends, be safe and I wish you all well. And this also goes out to all!

29 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You too buddy, stay safe, I'm also older but I have a lot of things to pick up and move into the garage today hope the forecast is wrong but I'm prepping as if it's right. Regardless of what happens I'll see you on the other side.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You ignore people for being off topic lol what a hypocrite

Clubber ignored for the 100th time
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juice go stand on the beach maybe you can divert the wind ; )
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Take care.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Be safe clubber.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Stay safe, Clubber. Is this an evacuation situation, or just hunker down?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    At 11 am the update on Matthew of only giving South Florida a glancing blow, but it's very dangerous storm. Do what you have to do to be safe guys. God bless and take care.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Take care. The latest update I saw was expecting up to hurricane force winds along the florida coastline and now expected to turn out to see somewhere off the coast of SC.

If evacuations are mandatory, that's a big loss to the businesses and strip clubs along the coast. Where is everyone going is what I'm wondering? Gas prices are still $2 in my town so crossing my fingers.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    gmd,

Hunker down. Really no place I would go to as an evacuation. I know my home and how I built it. I trust it more than someplace I know nothing about. If I go west 3 miles, I'm in the Everglades, so I'll stay put.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Alligators need love.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Stay safe out there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Drink Heavily and pray to Jesus
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    jack,

Working on doing just that. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

Looks like matt wants to visit you more than me. Be wary!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good luck to all the South Floridians!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM bends txtittyfag over and packs his fudge.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Clubber you know me I like a good fight, if Matt wants me I'm right here I ain't skeered of no faggity himacane!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good luck, twentyfive and Papi.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Didn't even know there was a hurricaine going on. I don't have TV and my internet isn't set up to show me the news as soon as I open my browser.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Tiburon,

Well, if you're not on the Gulf coast or the East coast of the US, not to worry.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice reporting live from key West
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I woke up and the Sy FY channel has ghost storm on tv. That's a killer storm.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    shark,

Encouraging! :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I live in NY..... when is this storm coming?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag, it's a date !!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Tiburon: Not to worry. The latest projected tracks show the high pressure area over the States shoving Matthew offshore at Cape Hatteras and actually turning the storm so that it heads southeast. Pretty amazing. I feel like we on the Chesapeake dodged a major bullet.

Hopefully, the storm will be forced a bit more to the easy so the Bahamas won't get encounter #2!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    To Clubber, Dolfan, Papi and the South Florida TUSCLers who don't post on the board, be careful. I'm praying for y'all!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Clubber, you stay safe too!

SJG

Wicked Lady - The Axeman Cometh [awesome cover photo]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    'Twas a no show for me. One typical S. Florida squall, then nothing. One road out was blocked as a Palm frond had fallen on it. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion