tuscl

Most expensive thing you've bought a stripper

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:12 AM
Say what it is, and if you don't mind say how much it cost.

My ex CF lives in LA, she took a trip to New York. I paid for her flight roundtrip (hotel included). It cost me around $700. I was such a PL! At least I got some good sex out of it!

What about you?

64 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Im not into stripper gifts except I sometimes take the girls for dinner and shopping with a budget of several hundred dollars. Also, I took DS I and II on long tripswhere the cost (plane fare, hotels, meals, activities) was over $5 K.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't do the stripper gift thing, except trinkets... my one exception, and I've told this story before: I had an ATF who I truly adored, and one day when we met to go OTC, I looked at her tires and saw the steel belt starting to poke through. I mentioned it to her, she said she knew but couldn't afford new ones, and that was that. A couple of months later, we're into the cold rainy season here, and again I meet her for OTC, and this time the steel belts are projecting ominously out from her tires. She drives her 2-year-old around, at night, in the rain and ice, on what are unacceptably dangerous tires. I decided that she had given me an amazing amount of pleasure, and though I'd paid her fairly, wanted to do something for her and her child. So I gave her $250 on a disposable visa card, and told her it was for tires only. That weekend, I checked on the card and saw she'd gone to Tire Barn, and next time I saw her, she was sporting new tires. The end.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LOL, no!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You'll full of shit from the get go because even a shitty hotel runs $200 a night in NYC unless you booked her at the YMCA over in Queens.

Nobody believes your bragging about money you've spent in clubs, all your reviews are generic and at least when Juice makes up tales he's funny where you come off like a fucking 15 year old douche bag.

Go fuck around on a video game forum somewhere where you belong instead of here asshole.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    a mint
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @impala- it's the thought that counts lol.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Dinner on an OTC outing. (applebees so $15)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe Larry made a typo and meant to say $70. Lol

"I was such a PL! At least I got some good sex out of it!" - Larry

Lol his referencing when he cried into his hands and masterbated to his fake GF on IG lol...what a loser and a homosexual
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Y you always making Shit up Larry ? Your day to day life being a janitor got you down ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Larry, Larry
    Quite contrary
    Trim your pubes
    They're too damn hairy!

sorry, couldn't help it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Despite my recent posts about thinking of getting her a cell phone or help with rent, the most Ive gifted a stripper was about $70 when her, her son, and I went to Cheesecake Factory. He was a early teenager but he didnt order from the kids menu.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ch3ll is like a step-dad now.

Larry was, is and always will be... a douche
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @JS69- Wow!

@Juice errrr Shailynn- I've never seen a man so jealous and pocketwatching. Does your telemarketing job not pay the bills? Gee maybe I didn't pay for everything, maybe she put up some of her own money for her OWN FLIGHT. Is that possible??? You're 40 years old, and all you talk about is other people's money, four lokos, and Juice lol, I think YOU need to grow up. Plus what grown man has multiple aliases on the internet lol? I work hard for my money, and I spend a lot of it. You gonna try to tell me how to spend my money loser? You don't add anything to my TUSCL experience, so I'm gonna have to put you and ALL your aliases on ignore. I will leave you with some lasting advice. Get a job, and you too can spend money in the strip club.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    A computer. About $500. Which she uses for her homework mostly. She never claimed to be going to school while she was stripping, but she is now.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Ok, update, now can add a stick of gum.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Actually, indrectly, I think I've bought a few new cars.....one dollar at a time
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I have bought some presents at times not often, but this past summer i bought a laptop computer for my OTC girl's son, so he would have one for school when he went back, also, there was one a few years back that I put tires on her car, I don't do this very often, or for many of the girls that I know but these two were girls i was getting freebies OTC regular often at their home. Yet i do from time to time, if i know of a birthday or some other occasion like Halloween coming up bring a few small boxes of Godiva chocolates, they doesn't cost much maybe $8-$10 the girls all like them, and the goodwill that is associated with this is nice, works in my favor.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This fucker has no clue.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^You talking to me bro, huh, huh !>>>>>>>>....; )
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The funniest part of all of this is knowing I was on ignore for all my comments...then Larry like a stupid bitch just takes me off ignore to read and piss his self off on my comments lol...I'm sure I'm back on ignore but I do believe I'm winning when my comments get through the ignore function and piss my target off lol

#SippyCupWinsAgain #Booom! #LooksLikeITouchedANerve #LOL
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the first girl i had a vip with... i bought her flowers and a small gift bag for her birthday. her18th. i later figured out.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Victoria's Secret gift card, $125 for CF#1
    A few dinner dates with CF#2 , they usually are $40 to $70 depending on which restaurant we go to.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry plays the chumps game
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I usually try to avoid drama especially on a message board, but I believe if Shai is salaried and travels as he does that he probably makes more than Larryfisherman. Just saying...I once was in a job that required a bunch of travel and between salary and per diem (varied greatly due to location) one could easily make over 100k.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Good for him! I could care less how much he or she makes! I'm just not sure why he or she worries about what other people are spending and how much money they have!?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I personally think he's insecure on how much he's making, because I've mentioned spending money a few times. Timothyjames said he spends as much as me. Someone said they have spent 600K on strippers in their strip club career. Gawker and JS69 spend a lot on strippers, more than me. Etc, etc, etc. But yet I spend some thousands, and there's no way that's possible?? Lol. He says he met "Juice". Has anybody else on here met Juice?? Didn't Juice say he was just at Follies? I wonder why none of the Atlanta TUSCLers met up with him?? Could it be because Juice is not real?? Juice is a character Shailynn created. Enough about that though.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry Fisherprice LMFAO...y u so upset and things u can't read ? Stupid queer
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry your meth mouth is getting worse...stop using and brush your tooth bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In time your going to eat those words Larry..I'm more of a real person than you are lol

Larry how can you read the things on your ignore list ?

You lie and bull Shit way to much

I'm finished with this thread
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've given a dancer some cash. Also some small token gifts they talked me into but that was a long time ago. I've also given some great stories to some dancers free of charge.
    To one dancer who didn't believe me when I told her I was having electrical issues, a bolt of electricity. Lol, That was quite funny to hear her reaction. It wasn't strong enough to hurt or not hurt that bad. She touched me and she got shocked with a loud popping sound. I simply asked her because she was one of my favorites if she heard of anyone else having electrical issues. She said only You. Oh I have bought lots of drinks.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I suspect I'm on Larry's ignore list too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry I could give two fucks how much you spend or make. Why I am calling you out is because your stories are simply fabricated.

I am a real person, Vincemichaels and JS69 have met me in person, I have texted and talked to several other members on here as well who are not active on the board. I have met Juice as well, but I can understand how you don't believe that.

You said in the past on your account that you went to Detroit then later you say you hope to go there someday. You're full of shit and I'm simply calling you out. Accept it, own up to it, and go back to your Jr high classes.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter- I can't see your response, you're on my super duper ignore list lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry go kill yourself
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm unlike you Larry am a real person. I have meet shailynn, I have almost meet john Smith. Both of those men have my real phone number. I have almost meet shadow, magrat, papi chulo and clubber. I have enjoyed the fellowship of 4 tuscl non board members but local reviews in my town. I'm well reviewed and we'll respected.

You sir are just a pathetic homeless homosexual wereing inexpensive fabrications
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya is on my real facebook account...can't forget that either...I'm very verified as a real legit person

And the people that get to know the real me speak very well of me
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice is 2 legit to quit - even more so than MC Hammer
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO..got more cash than hammer as well lol

I'm pretty fly for a white guy

Off spring
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    About $600 for her pistol. as I recall.
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Tied, a new set of tits 8K and a Chanel purse also 8K
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I drew a great picture of her dog.......priceless
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I punched her in the puss
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Sal69- damn, those Chanel purses lol.

I wonder what's the most expensive thing a customer got for Nina? I remember she saying she's had customers pay her college tuition.

• Mainster
    8 years ago
    One month of rent. She got evicted anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    One pair of new tits _ $6000
    A 5 year old Hyundai with 100,000 miles on it - $1700
    1 gram of heroin - $180
    1 hand tooled sterling silver bracelet $350 ( she pawned it for $50)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    LarryFisherman has no idea how stupid he posts. I remember when he first started on TUSCL and one of his discussions was how he made it rain $30,000 in one night. Then all the other patrons had to quietly exit the club while he and his entourage of 15 all for blowjobs.

Then another discussion post he started around that same time when he was newly into being a TUSCL member states he had only been to a strip club 20 times. If there was a Wack Pack of TUSCL members, Larry Fisherman would definitely be in it.

Anyone else remember his dumb ass claims from his early days?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Sorry that should read "been to a strip club 10 times" by larryfisherman. Dumb..
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah Meat72 I'm sure everyone thought I was serious on the 30K a night. Hey meaty, guess what? I just hit the lottery and made 10 million, I made it rain 200K tonight!!!! Everything else was your typical Meat72 incoherent rambling, most of us are used it to by now. Lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Time to bump old Larry fisherprice threads lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I helped one stripper pay her condo note, by buying lap dances from her. :)
    We went out for dinner once, and out to see a band another time before she disappeared and came back later and told me her mom died. It was a load of shit, I ran into her brother at her condo one day and gave him my sympathies. He looked shocked. The mom hadn't died.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    In the past 41 years my lifetime total of gifts to strippers is zero.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Forgot another higher cost gift when gawker mentioned a hand tooled sterling silver bracelet. My ATF was going to get a tat on her ankle. Instead I had a hand tooled sterling silver anklet made for her. Only saw her wear it when I gave it to her, but she never got the tat at that time. Last I knew, she never did. It was about the same cost as gawkers, $350 or so. Most other gifts were in the $100 range for birthdays and such.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Larry Faggyman strikes again!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @VM- did you let the stripper know you knew she was lying? What was her reaction? Dumb lying bitch.

skibum and txtittyfag get it.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    A $100 gift certificate to Victoria's Secret for my now retired ATF. The smile on her face was priceless. The smile she put on my face wearing the teddy she had bought with the gift card the next time I came in to the club was even more so. Dang, I miss that woman!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    ATAC,

Missing your ATF is not at all enjoyable. Worse is went you are the one that broke off the relationship.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @subraman usually this is the point where I call you a sucker for buying hoes stuff outside the sexual payment plan. You STILL kind of are for doing it but for the most part your a good man. You potentially saved her life from a dangerous accident waiting to happen on the road. BUT in hindsight given that she was making all this stripper/hooker money, even with a kid, she should have been able to afford to get $200 for new tires. She has poor management skills
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    in my 20+ years of hittin the strippies, i can't think of any other gifts i've ever given a dancer besides giving a chick $200. she said she'd pay me back the following week. that was maybe 10 years ago and i'm still waiting. i knew i wouldn't get the money back. i did it because the week before she asked, we were chatting--i hadn't seen her in a few years and she showed me a pic of a baby she had recently and said that why no one's seen her for awhile. she wasn't setting me up, though. the following week, she told me she needed $200 to move. I wouldn't've been there that night but a friend of mine wanted to go back to that club.

why $200? i don't know. so i did it strictly for the kid. whatever this chick was going through, her kid deserved to be ok. so i met this dancer in a public space. man, i'll never do that again. i was there with $200 in cash. i was chatting with her about something but i noticed as i was chatting her eyes never left the cash i had holding in my hand. never. it was scary.

and c'mon. she's a dancer--a good looking one too who can actually dance. she can't make $200 easily? she doesn't have enough friends or customers who'd give her $200? that she had to ask me and i don't even have a rapport with her. she was someone who had given me lappies in the past. she was friends with another cute dancer and i had a crush on her friend. but we had chemistry too, so the lappies were good and that's it. never talked. didn't know anything about her.

that told me what kind of person she had turned into which is why i gave her the $200. seeing pics of her kid, told me her kid needed it. i hope the money went to good use. the way she never kept her eyes off my hands with the cash on it, scared the shit outta me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    larry, I don't remember exactly how I called her out on it. I think we talked on the phone, she was upset that I upset her brother. I told her if she hadn't lied to me, I wouldn't have gone to her condo, to console her. I ran into her once more at the club and she fled from me. Oh well, that's one time I took one for team.
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    I dont get why anyone would ever buy a stripper anything expensive at all ever. I have bought an outfits for dancers as a tip at some of the place that have a boutique in them but only like 20 bucks at the most.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    love,

I agree for ones "everyday stripper" and I doubt any do buy them any high dollar gifts, except a SC drink. :)

But for ones CF and especially ATF, why not? They are a special woman in your life or they wouldn't be a CF or ATF. Can't speak for all, but a stripper relationship can have a gamut of levels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion