Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Indian packers spam

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Oh joy, this fool is back. I count at least 4 of his spam threads. I'd like to meet this idiot and pack his fudge. I mean, like, who of us would ever use this fool's company. As far as I know none of us are in India.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

With this guy, hell yeah !! LOL

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

My guess it is a troll playing troll games! Why, for exactly the reason you stated. "I mean, like, who of us would ever use this fool's company."

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Could very well be, Clubber, I'd still like to tie him to a post and watch jackals tear him limb from limb. LOL

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Another Juice alias

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Nah Juice eats Spam, he doesn't send it

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Still, if we let the trolls know they get to us, they 'll say. Otherwise they, hopefully, get bored and move on.

S
Supremeruler
•

Unlike the rest of the trolls the fucking Indian packer spammer is not funny ever.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Packers suck; go Bears!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The ignore button is just a click away. Don't feed the trolls.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I disagree, Clubber, and shadowcat. I'm not afraid of asshole spammers. I've tracked down many assholes over the years, I should have been a Mountie.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

I would rather be a mounter.

sc,

I've ignored many, so I assume he just adds a new account now and then.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I've been both, Clubber :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Always helps to keep ones options open.

DAMN storm keeping me up and alert. Decision to make today. What to do.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Matthew is a monster. Good luck.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

PM'ed you.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Got it. Hang tight, it's going to be a bitch.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement