tuscl

spin. gimme 5 things you're putting in your personal SC Hall of Shame

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
lol

this should be interesting

no particular order, of course

* that time i planned an OTC with a dancer. we was to meet at a hotel by the airport. i got there at the 3am meetup time. she finally pulled up 3 hours late after 6am. i went ahead and booked us a room in the meanwhile not knowing she already had a room there--that's why she picked that spot. so i wasted even more money. who waits 3 hours for an OTC? this pressed fool here does.

* my 1st OTC with a dancer. i was immediately turned off when she showed up in her hooptie...with an empty baby car seat in the back. i had no idea she had a kid..that young.

* per usual, i'm going commando in my favorite sweatpants and I get to my favorite SC. but the bouncer at the door squats down, starts checking my ankles for weapons / contraband, tugs on my pants leg at the ankles and yep, gravity dropped my sweatpants to my ankles. the bouncer froze. and refused to lift his head to look up, thank God. and yes, everyone behind me in line was absolutely howling.

*the one time i happened to visit my favorite SC against my gut when i'm dressed like a normal joe with underwear and thick tough jeans on, etc, one of my best ATFs decides to (one time only) try out a c-string she just bought. that's right--not a g-string, a c-string. only the front of her crotch was covered. her ass and backside, all of it totally naked, etc. giving out regular lappies in her c-string.

*back when i didn't have a car so i took public transpo to the strippies. missed the last bus home due to looking at naked chicks so i had to spend the night 'homeless' in the streets. walked forever, everything's closed but found an all-night empty pool hall, so i stayed there feeling like the world's biggest PL. took the first city bus in the am home.

13 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, its awesome when strippers wear an outfit that isn't the same ol' same ol' typical, boring bikini.

the third one on your list is hilarious. and, i use to take public transport to the club too---and for the same reason you did
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Good thread. #3 is truly shameful, lol.

I can't think of 5, so here are my most shameful.

Dancer and I agreed to meet at the club for dayshift because it's less crowded, and less staff patrolling so more privacy.
    I did not have breakfast that day so my plan was to sample the lunch buffet at the club. I get there around 1p and head to the buffet. Hotdogs, corn dogs and hamburgers. The corn dogs looked more palatable so I grabbed one.
    Dancer finally comes out of the dressing room and we look for a waitress to order a bottle to get us access to the VIP booths. The options are wine or champagne. Dancer likes the bubbly, so we get that. $200 including tip and the booth is ours for as long as we want. This was my second time drinking champagne. The first time was nightshift VIP and I can recall getting past tipsy with just two glasses.
    One hour into the VIP and after two glasses of champagne, I start feeling very happy and just laughing for no reason at all. Then I just want to lay down on the booth and sleep. A couple of minutes later I feel like throwing up and just barely make it to the bathroom stall.
    Needless to say, I spent the next hour in the stall, vomiting and feeling miserable. I came back to the VIP booth and just sat there. Meanwhile, dancer gets called onstage and I wait until she comes back to settle up. This was my worst VIP ever.

The second most shameful was losing my keys in the lap dance area of a club that closes at 4am. I actually looked around the couches using my phone as a flashlight. A bouncer told me to leave the lap dance area and wait until the club closed and the cleaning crew did their thing. No keys were found so I had to take a taxi home to get my spare keys and it was already daylight! I live far away from this particular club so I spent $200 on roundtrip taxi fare.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Using my credit card to finance my showclub visits this past weekend to spend money on emotionally unavailable women who already have boyfriends as I watch in envy as a long time favorite is dropped off by her boyfriend at the club.
    Returning to the same club hoping an entertainer will be working that day who you haven't seen for months
    and who ignores you when she does work.
    Simply being a customer is shameful enough for me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yikes, gothamyte, sorry you had to spend a night in the streets! Why didn't you call a cab?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Those are some crazy stories. Brilliant! ;)

No disrespect Timex345, but you don't seem emotionally suited for strip clubbing.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ That's for sure!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF was being evicted from a house she rented and wanted to put her stuff in storage cuz she was going for a 5 day detox, then 28 day rehab, then a 1/2 way house.i was in my late 60's and there was no way she & I were getting her bureau, washer & dryer down from the 2nd floor . She enlisted the help of a guy she went to HS with and neither of them had a license so I rented a U-Haul and a storage room. The 26 year old guy shows up and he's got his name tattooed in bold 5 inch letters across his very broad shoulders. He just got out of L. A. County jail and has fucking muscles on his muscles. He & she start smoking crack and shooting dope while I'm working like a rented mule, packing and stacking. He & I made 3 trips to storage and we've got the washer left to get downstairs. There's an outside wooden staircase with a landing half way down. We wrestle to the top and he takes the bottom and starts backing down the stairs. My hands are sweaty and I lose my grip and the whole thing falls on him as he falls backward kind of riding it down to the landing and he and the washer break right through the landing railing and he falls 8 feet on his back with the washer landing right on top of him. I thought he was dead. When I got down there the washer was in pieces and he was groaning but slowly got up, said he was fine and we went to finish the loading. Then the ATF comes downstairs wearing a g-string and nothing else. He's been in jail for a year and went fucking bananas at her C cup tits. She's stoned out of her gourd, but we left her to get to storage before it closed.
    We made it and it started pouring heavy rain. We got back to the house and she's missing. After searching the house, I took a golf umbrellas and went out calling her name just as a police cruiser pulled into the driveway. There's drugs all over the house and the kids on probation and he's hiding in a closet and the cop wants to know who I am and why I'm out walking in the rain. I showed I'd and they ran it and I'm fine. Anyone in the house? No sir. I told them I was looking for the girl who lived there and he said she had been picked up after running in and out of several neighbors' homes, naked, screaming that men were out to get her. She had been chased through the woods and a swamp and was at the hospital being treated for cuts and scrapes from briars and branches. What was my relationship? Just a family friend helping the girl move. They asked me to lock the house.
    I went with the kid to the hospital and she was in custody but not yet arrested. I talked to the cop & explained that I was taking her to detox and he agreed to let her go after I called the detox facility and had the cop hear from them that they were expecting her. I dropped the kid off and got her to detox about 3:00 am
    After strip searching her she stood on one side of the room and I on the other with 4 staff members there. She looked at me and said, "I love you" to which I replied, " I love you too. I just can't stand you now"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    *back when i didn't have a car so i took public transpo to the strippies. missed the last bus home due to looking at naked chicks so i had to spend the night 'homeless' in the streets. walked forever, everything's closed but found an all-night empty pool hall, so i stayed there feeling like the world's biggest PL. took the first city bus in the am home.

LMFAO

I've done this a few times in my life lol
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    LOL! Your stories are epic, Gawker.

You should really consider writing down your memoirs.

Come on PLs, share your most shameful stories!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jizzy in my shorts for the first time ever and it was unplanned and caught me off guard. It was at a legit clean club but the dancer was just that hot and gave me a Lil to much stimulation with her large natural breast while talking dirty to me. I blew a load camando in some light blue shorts...when I left it looked like I pissed myself
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    - Going FIV on a girl, kissing the finger, and having strep throat within 24 hours.

- Getting blackout drunk at Cheetah One and losing track of my truck for a few days. In my defense, there wasn't much else to do there that night.

- Losing count of VIP dances, arguing with the bitch, and getting forcibly removed from the premises with some incidental punishment after the play.

- Visiting Band-Aids in a company vehicle and getting sideswiped in the parking lot, then having to explain why I was even "going to lunch" in the company car to begin with.

- One that should be on the Hall of fame list, but nooooooooo........ Slept with a pair of sisters, both slim and leggy and oversexed. Only one could keep a fucking secret. Both lived within ten minutes of my house, so seeing them out in the world was no big trick. Had to stay clear of The Fox Den (now Skin) for a damn long time.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I can think of 3:

1. A few years ago, when I drove a fucked up girl around for hours after unwittingly taking her to her drug buy. I posted about it: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

2. The few times I fell asleep in my hotel room when waiting for OTC partners. One in particular was a real disappointment as she was a smoking hot latina girl and she was blowing up my phone when she was on her way, but I was just too tired (read drunk) to wake up.

3. The two times I got caught with my dick in the open by bouncers. One guy even shined a flashlight on it, no doubt in awe. ;)
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    >Yikes, gothamyte, sorry you had to spend a night in the streets! Why didn't you call a cab?

it was better to wait for public transpo in the morn, than to call a cab in many ways:

first, i lived hella far from the club. joint was in a totally different city from me. second, c'mon man, you know how we PLs do: we spend all of our money when we're at the SC. you think i reserved $ for a cab when i never planned on it beforehand? nope! thirdly, back then in those good ol' days when this happened, public transpo was cool in that you could buy a bus ticket and then transfer to another bus for free if it was still during the allotted 3-hour window. it'd take me about 2 hours riding in the bus back then to get home. so buy a bus fare for like a dollar and some change and transfer free to another bus all the while sleeping against the window for that 2 hour ride home. first buses started at 5am. club closed at 2. walked around for an hour before i found that pool hall. so i waited and slep in that pool hall for a bout 2 hours. but i hadn't known that pool hall was there nor open 24 hours. and that pool hall was quite a distance from the SC. i just kept walking towards the bus depot from the SC and happened to run into the pool hall and was surprised it was open--and 24 hours. who has a 24 hour pool hall? that was the 90s though.

best burgers i ever had too. nothing like those hole in the wall spots for some great 3am burgers. lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion