California

31 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What would you rate her?

She's a 9 to me.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    8 until I see her naked and get to know her better. That ass is Nooice!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's hot. I'll give her an 8, only because I suspect those are well done, reasonably sized fakes.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'd give her an 8.5
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    8.5 if she spits.
    9.5 if she swallows.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Definitely a 9
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The "what the fuck was I thinking, clicking on the link of a chick that larry thinks is hot" factor is lower for her than most of your girls, so there's that
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @JamesSD- fake ass? Her ass looks toned and real to me. I'm pretty sure her tits aren't fake, they look to be B cups.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Good enough
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Man if any teachers see those photos taped up in your locker at school you're gonna be in big trouble!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ Lololol
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Ain't much wrong with that girl, but I'm a picky bastard. Don't care for the ink, even as minimal as it is. Solid 8 for me
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber, she joins my long list of "I'd do her" Solid 9 IMO.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Were she Asian, a solid 9.5, but as she is an 8.344782109.

I also agree with Corvus as I dislike tats. That said, my ATF 10 had more than her, but the rest was so good, I couldn't see the ink. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Wow, we all agree she's pretty hot. We've never had this much agreement on ANYTHING on TUSCL.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Larry, she would be my DS too; she's exactly my type!!
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Come on, it's TUSCL. We never all agree. :)

Meh.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Meh, she's OK if you like the type.

Aww, heck. Who am I kidding. Alexandria VA scores her at 9.5 pending personality evaluation.

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yup she is DS material!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would giver her some D then rape her
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    If her boobs are fake she certainly had a modest, realistic boob job. I was gonna say her boobs look kinda like mine - perky B cups. Mine are real.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Unless you're interested in one "body type" this woman is perfect.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Georgebailey- I agree

@Subraman- I'm still waiting for you to post a pic of a girl you like. I have a feeling I won't find the girls that you like attractive. It seems you like your girls really petite?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Photo #3, in particular, just makes me crazy!

Whew!!!!!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I think we're less picky in rating strippers we see in the strip clubs as opposed to civilians we see out in public, or girls we see on Internet or TV.

I've been strip clubbing in LA for close to a year, and I've never seen a stripper as hot as this girl (not even my infamous ex CF). I have no doubt if I saw her in the strip club I would rate her a 10.

@ATACdawg- agreed!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What i don't get is not just with this girl, but an awful lot of them posing with their cell phones, as if its a selfie but judging by the angle of the shoot, you know that there was a photographer involved. Can someone explain this to me.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Too much ass, not enough tits
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Twentyfive- basically they want to make it seem like there's not a photographer involved, like it's just them on a normal day, but yeah 99% of the time a photographer is involved, even with their selfies.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think that they use the cell phone as a prop very often, just to partially cover their face, even though the pic is almost always taken by a photographer. Even so it strikes me as stupid, yet so many of these girls do it that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion