tuscl

Teen Mom Takes on Louisiana's Ban on Young Strippers Because It’s Forcing Her to

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That sucks but I'll hire her.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Dancing in a club is a hell of a lot safer than being a prostitute. Chalk this up to the law of unintended consequences.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck this shit.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    state Senator Ronnie Johns believes that it's perfectly legal to limit dancers to a certain age, especially if it protects them from human trafficking:
    "I know in my mind in preparing the bill I got to thinking about things like our alcohol laws, we limit that to 21 years old. There are other statutes on the books that limit the age of what people can and cannot do."

Because telling people they can't drink alcohol until 21 has always stopped everyone from drinking until then.

These dancers will find a way to make their money using their bodies one way or another.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    What does it matter to her? You got a kid because you gave up your body for free. Now your scared you have to get paid for it? Silly backwater hoes. At least hoes in the north have their priorities in order.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If LA doesn't repeal this law JohnSmith69 will never visit their state. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    stupid self righteous prudes.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    This is a stupid law....

I get it that they think that prostitution is run out of strip clubs.... look at this site. We know P4P and OTC can happen. I am sure we know Pimps/BF who whore their girls out and use the strip club as a platform for them to do it. So the "human trafficking" angle is there with this law....

BUT think of it this way.... lets say that the woman is being trafficked and wants out.... she has a possible outlet with the strip club....ie: managers who run a clean club, other dancers who might have been in that situation and want out.... a customer in the club who can help out, etc.

So this law might backfire on them.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The law has nothing to do with protecting young strippers. The self righteous zealots that pushed the law don't want strip clubs so they pass as many legal restrictions upon it as they can since they cannot outlaw it entirely. Unfortunately I doubt that the young lady's lawsuit will succeed.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion