tuscl

What category do you fall in?

larryfisherman
California
You get some really good dances from a 8+ stripper, and you're deciding whether you should get her phone number.

A. She was really good, but you like variety, you don't want to feel like you're attached to one girl aka ATF, CF, or DS. You don't want her always texting you to come see her. She doesn't have a set schedule. If you go that club again, you'll want to see her, but if she's not there, it's not the end of the world, there are other girls there. You decide not to ask for her number.

B. She's a hot girl who gave really good dances. When you go back to that club, you want to see her. There's nothing worse than going to a club hoping to see someone, and then she's not there. For the simple reason of knowing when she'll be there, you decide to ask for her number.

C. You want to take it P4P OTC, so you ask for her number.

D. You're a true PL, and you think you be her boyfriend, so you ask for her number to try to get to know her better OTC.

E. You'll keep coming to the club to see her. She could turn into your ATF, but you're not interested in stripper phone numbers, so you don't ask and you never will.

Which of these would best describe you?

32 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i tend to be in the first category. although the others are a possibility.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    None of the above. I go to a club taking pot luck. After I have known a dancer for awhile and done several VIPs with her then I might ask if she is up for OTC. If she says yes, then I'll ask for a number. A week ago I had a dancer new to me in a club that I rarely go to, offere her phone number to me after 4 fairly good dances. I told her no thanks.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Maybe some variation of A or E, I guess. I like variety. I'll ask her what her schedule is. I have no interest in phone numbers. I usually tell her, when (exact date, time, location) I plan to be in the club next (schedule it; then stick to the schedule).

If she's there, great, it's income for her. If not, there are other dancers. I have no interest in chasing nor conversing with a stripper off the clock.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I can be B and D at times.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I'm B. I go with a mission whether to see a certain girl or all. Sometimes it's nice to see the same girl because now she knows what you like and she is still hot enough to enjoy her company
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I only get #'s of girls who I will want dances from every time they're there. If I just 'like' them I don't want their #.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    C
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    We're is the option to stay home and jerk off. Then post a fake review online
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juice-That is where you get flagged for excessive celebration now known as "Taunting"
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @juicebox- the correct grammar is "where is the option"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    For myself, no longer married, I would not even start out the way you describe. No reason to let the girl sell me dances. Front room fraternizing, front room GFE. I picked her, she did not pick me. And I wouldn't have done that, unless I was wanting to see her outside, and probably regularly.

So while one can't push too hard, or it will backfire, she would know early on that I wanted to see her outside, and if it seemed doable, that very night. So I would be giving her my contact info, and hoping to get hers, while we were still getting friendly in the front room. And though giving her money, always talking to her as a civilian. Never acting like money buys sex, or anything like that.

This is how it always worked in the underground Mexican Bar table dancing circuit, girls that do OTC, and it is still very civilian in style.

So maybe I get her phone number, and maybe she agrees to see me that night, or even to walk out the door with me right then, or maybe not. But as things have gotten extremely friendly in the front room, I invite her to the backroom, and still treating her like a civilian, we do what can be done at that club.

Then again, if it is not already set up, I try for her number and to see her that night. Maybe it happens, maybe not.

But I would not have engaged with her if I did not want to see her outside. I think most of the time, no problem.

If it is a problem, I tell her when I will be back, and proceed, and probably she will accept.

SJG

Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu Beach House
    http://www.lonny.com/Leonardo+DiCaprio's…
    interesting house
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Larry ignored for being intelligent
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    25 LMFAO
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    C
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry says B and C. Coincidently the same answers he circled for his last two questions on his biology quiz today at school. He got them both wrong.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^You idiot, I said B and D. Can you read??? ROFL
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Have been a little of A, B and C.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Ideally, you could have some sort of ongoing connection to all of the women. So then you could just go and engage with which ever one you fancy that day. I think to an extent Shadowcat gets this at his main club, just because he is there all the time, and because that club is known for how extreme it is.

But for most of us, if you want the best from the girl, you need to set up some kind of an outside relationship with her, and this means that you have to leave the others at that club alone. Go to other clubs or other cities for variety.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And then once you are focusing your attention on just one girl at a club, no reason to go to the club. The other girls are a distraction and a temptation.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to choice the skip the club and bust a Shit at McDonald's option
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Only if you hit on the girl working the fries while you're there.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've found lots of nice looking and young and clearly quite available girls at fast food places, including McDonalds. But not dressed sexy though.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    If I like a girl and see her as future GFE material I get her number first time around and start texting her within an hour after I leave the club.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Choice E best fits for me.
    I have never asked for a stripper's phone number, but 7 in the last 2 years have given me their number.

There was 1 stripper that I wish I had asked for her number, but didn't.
    She gave some of the hottest dances I had ever had, and was a solid 8 in looks.
    I have not seen her in over 3 months.....missed opportunity.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Tuscl's Undisputed Master,

State intentions right up front, and try to exchange contact info, and front room friendliness. Buying dances is secondary. Try to get as much of a connection established as possible first.

SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm defintiely A, but I take her number anyway.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    If option A included OTC that would be my final answer. I can't say C alone because if OTC comes of it so be it, but if not I'll use it for what it's worth.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    B & C & once in a long while (with my ATFs only), F
    B = get her # so you can see her ITC again
    C = get her number so you can bop her OTC
    F = get her number and occasionally flirt, get pics from her, exchange jokes, talk shit about some show we both watch, etc.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Im a B all day!
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Why start getting locked into Pay 4 Play if you don't have to ? Do everything up front in the front room that you can and then if you have to go back at least find out what you're paying for.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    A for the most part.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Pretty much A
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion