Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Breast size

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the perfect tit size to you?

What sizes, if any, turn you off?

My perfect size is a natural D cup.

However, I'm good with every size as long as they're natural. I used to avoid A cups but the little head has evolved in his thinking. He's obsessed right now with a very cute one with little itty bitty titties. Titty fucking is obviously not an option but still she turns me on massively.

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like them all, but nothing beats a 34C on a 5' tall Asian girl to get me excited.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^ This describes my SB -- except she's 5 2" and has perfect ass and legs.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

As long as they look good on her, they're pretty much all my favorite. Except the huge lumps of flesh above about a DD. Past a certain point, they become gross.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I used to think the only thing that mattered was that they had to be big, but I have come to the idea that as long as they aren't totally flat, it doesn't matter much. Mostly, I just want some girl who's not a stick figure.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Natural Size C is my favorite.But I like anything B and above as long as the dancer is tall and dances good

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Prefer C and up - the bigger the better as long as they are nicely shaped and full

Profile picture for Carter_vk
Carter_vk
•

I used to hold the "bigger is better" philosophy, but I'm over it. I prefer lighter, more perky tits. The kind that'll fit comfortably in your hands. Something between a B and a smaller D cup.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Anything that qualifies as healthy natural works for me. As long as they are not fake (especially the hard as rock implants) and not horribly deflated, I can get along with a wide range.

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Perkiness rules. Shape and feel are important too. A well shaped B or C, that are also perky, rule the day imo.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•
  1. C cup....I guess

  2. A cup turns me off

honestly, i'm not picky about breasts as long as they're natural and her breasts aren't very small

my fav has B cups with very nice brown nipples. mmmmmmm latinas!!!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

what ever looks good works for me. b c d...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why do Asian strippers have small boobs? A. Because their parents taught them that only A's are acceptable.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Perky and proportional are most important to me.

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

For me it's not as much the cup size of boobs but rather the nipples. Large areolas to me are hot; especially in relation to the size of the boobs.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

My favorite boobs are perky ones - those type that point straight out at you. B cup or better, and most Ds sag.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

C cups get my vote, D's are great, too.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

As long as they're bigger than "Bug Bites." The CF appears to be an 'A' cup, so I'm ok with those, too. I prefer DD/E, F, and G. But the clubs are mainly A & B. I like all tits.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL jack

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Perky natural "B"s are my favorite but A-C will work as long as they are perky and natural, Dairy queens turn me off as do fakes.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Natural 34c is perfect.

Not a huge fan of mosquito bites and hate fakes

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

What @maho said.

Should have seen the look on the face of the young spinner I saw at HiLiter last week when I told her that her tits were perfect. She was baffled as they are on the small side, but perfect for her body. It's a shame so many of us think bigger is better. It is on some girls but not on all girls.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I still generally like them B, C or D but as long as they are proportional to her body and look good, I'm good with it.

Not an A cup fan or of one's that are tremendously big. But I have gotten dances with both those types of dancers when I had good chemistry with them.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

It's more about the shape for me. I don't want them to sag. Anywhere from B to D works for me.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Perky, natural C or D are best....anything bigger than a D is too big, especially if they sag. Size A is okay too.

S
Supremeruler
•

This. "as long as they aren't totally flat, it doesn't matter much. Mostly, I just want some girl who's not a stick figure"

And this. "don't want them to sag. Anywhere from B to D works for me."

More about how big is her ass.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Do you know why the Little Mermaid wore sea shells over her breasts?

Because B shells would have been too small and D shells would have been too big. Bah-dumph!

My preference is actually natural B or C, but I've had great dances with As and Ds as well.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

You guys need to try D cups on an 18 year old. They are a few years away from having any sag.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Agree with johnsmith69. I was never a boob guy, however, bought my current stripper a set of 32DD. That converted me!

Profile picture for Skyrbuoy
Skyrbuoy
•

The perfect size is the one that fits in my hand. Never a fan of aftermarket equipment

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

As an ass guy, I don't care much about tits. I know what I like best -- I like slim dancer's bodies, and the tits that go well that that type tend to be small, impossibly firm, and physics-defying B-cups (small C at biggest). Beyond that, whatevs... my main complaint about D cups is that they mostly don't exist -- at least in natural form -- on the slim bodies I like best, so it means I've been forced to go slumming with the average-size-and-greater girls.

Downright turnoffs include the stretched fried-egg looking tits on the small side, big saggies on the large side, and hard implants or implants that show through

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I like 36. But really as long as it fits the girls body type I don't care. I'm not a tits guy. I'm an ass Man.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement