tuscl

Breast size

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:25 PM
What's the perfect tit size to you? What sizes, if any, turn you off? My perfect size is a natural D cup. However, I'm good with every size as long as they're natural. I used to avoid A cups but the little head has evolved in his thinking. He's obsessed right now with a very cute one with little itty bitty titties. Titty fucking is obviously not an option but still she turns me on massively.

31 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I like them all, but nothing beats a 34C on a 5' tall Asian girl to get me excited.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ This describes my SB -- except she's 5 2" and has perfect ass and legs.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    As long as they look good on her, they're pretty much all my favorite. Except the huge lumps of flesh above about a DD. Past a certain point, they become gross.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I used to think the only thing that mattered was that they had to be big, but I have come to the idea that as long as they aren't totally flat, it doesn't matter much. Mostly, I just want some girl who's not a stick figure.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Natural Size C is my favorite.But I like anything B and above as long as the dancer is tall and dances good
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Prefer C and up - the bigger the better as long as they are nicely shaped and full
  • Carter_vk
    8 years ago
    I used to hold the "bigger is better" philosophy, but I'm over it. I prefer lighter, more perky tits. The kind that'll fit comfortably in your hands. Something between a B and a smaller D cup.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Anything that qualifies as healthy natural works for me. As long as they are not fake (especially the hard as rock implants) and not horribly deflated, I can get along with a wide range.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Perkiness rules. Shape and feel are important too. A well shaped B or C, that are also perky, rule the day imo.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    1. C cup....I guess 2. A cup turns me off honestly, i'm not picky about breasts as long as they're natural and her breasts aren't very small my fav has B cups with very nice brown nipples. mmmmmmm latinas!!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what ever looks good works for me. b c d...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. Why do Asian strippers have small boobs? A. Because their parents taught them that only A's are acceptable.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Perky and proportional are most important to me.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    For me it's not as much the cup size of boobs but rather the nipples. Large areolas to me are hot; especially in relation to the size of the boobs.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My favorite boobs are perky ones - those type that point straight out at you. B cup or better, and most Ds sag.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    C cups get my vote, D's are great, too.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    As long as they're bigger than "Bug Bites." The CF appears to be an 'A' cup, so I'm ok with those, too. I prefer DD/E, F, and G. But the clubs are mainly A & B. I like all tits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL jack
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Perky natural "B"s are my favorite but A-C will work as long as they are perky and natural, Dairy queens turn me off as do fakes.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Natural 34c is perfect. Not a huge fan of mosquito bites and hate fakes
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    What @maho said. Should have seen the look on the face of the young spinner I saw at HiLiter last week when I told her that her tits were perfect. She was baffled as they are on the small side, but perfect for her body. It's a shame so many of us think bigger is better. It is on some girls but not on all girls.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I still generally like them B, C or D but as long as they are proportional to her body and look good, I'm good with it. Not an A cup fan or of one's that are tremendously big. But I have gotten dances with both those types of dancers when I had good chemistry with them.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It's more about the shape for me. I don't want them to sag. Anywhere from B to D works for me.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Perky, natural C or D are best....anything bigger than a D is too big, especially if they sag. Size A is okay too.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This. "as long as they aren't totally flat, it doesn't matter much. Mostly, I just want some girl who's not a stick figure" And this. "don't want them to sag. Anywhere from B to D works for me." More about how big is her ass.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Do you know why the Little Mermaid wore sea shells over her breasts? Because B shells would have been too small and D shells would have been too big. Bah-dumph! My preference is actually natural B or C, but I've had great dances with As and Ds as well.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys need to try D cups on an 18 year old. They are a few years away from having any sag.
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Agree with johnsmith69. I was never a boob guy, however, bought my current stripper a set of 32DD. That converted me!
  • Skyrbuoy
    8 years ago
    The perfect size is the one that fits in my hand. Never a fan of aftermarket equipment
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    As an ass guy, I don't care much about tits. I know what I like best -- I like slim dancer's bodies, and the tits that go well that that type tend to be small, impossibly firm, and physics-defying B-cups (small C at biggest). Beyond that, whatevs... my main complaint about D cups is that they mostly don't exist -- at least in natural form -- on the slim bodies I like best, so it means I've been forced to go slumming with the average-size-and-greater girls. Downright turnoffs include the stretched fried-egg looking tits on the small side, big saggies on the large side, and hard implants or implants that show through
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I like 36. But really as long as it fits the girls body type I don't care. I'm not a tits guy. I'm an ass Man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion