tuscl

Broke ma glasses

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:14 AM
Just as I planned a hot trip to the strip club to try out this sexy ass stripper, my glasses break. ANd it's going to take 2 weeks for another pair to come in the mail. Granted their great quality and inexpensive as fuck BUT two weeks is too long and wearing the broken pair (I broke a leg *tadump psssh*) is starting to hurt my eyes, not to mention this lopsidedness is KILLING ME!

18 comments

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Anyone ever have something ruin their plans for a nice strip club romp?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Can you go to Walmart and buy a shitty pair of reading glasses to hold you over. On the bright side - being nerdy is cool now so tape those motherfuckers up, put a Texas Instruments calculator in your shirt pocket and watch the strippers line up.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Texas Instruments calculator. LOL
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I wear glasses, but I don't wear them in the strip club. They get in the way when a stripper is motorboating me.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Reading glasses are for reading. You can't drive a car with them! That being said, all those chain vision stores are really inexpensive, and you probably need your eyes re-checked anyway. For what you spend at the club, getting a real exam instead of ordering your old prescription through the mail is not a bad idea.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Just tell them its hard to see without glasses so you will have to rely on your sense of feel.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Get contacts
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Get a service dog
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Walmart....no. Reading glasses, that would deteriotate my eyesight worse than not wearing glasses at all. That and I live in the big city where there's no "nearby" walmart. Mind you this is the second time I did this....in 30 days. I only had THESE glasses for two weeks before it happened. I tried going to the strip club....it was.interesting only because you can imagine each girl being hot based on the contours of her body and the way she moved on stage. BOY was it a shocker when I got up close and personal to a girl of perfect body proportions....she had the meanest gap teeth I've seen in a while @Papi_Chulo good idea....every girl loves doggies, he can point me to the FINEST looking piece of ass and I can blame all lewd licking on my doggishness...the service dog lol
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @ime BRILLIANT! LOL
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Ever heard of Braille?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    shadowcat- did you know that aureola (the bumps around a woman's nipples) are Braille for lick here?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Don't you have an old pair of frames? How current is the prescription in the old pair? Usually you can get updated lenses in and old pair for $40-$100. So it's worth keeping old frames for backup or to change into prescription sunglasses. Lots of vision benefits through your employer allow for 15% on additional purchases (like putting new lenses in old glasses frames). There are also places that can grind new lenses the same day. Just get your eye doctor or the office to write down the prescription for you to take to one of those places. Even if you don't have servicanle old frames, basic frames are only $100 without lenses, maybe less. You might also hit up the goodwill or Salvation Army. Often times people donate old frames. Contacts work but not if you need something that can't be added to contacts, like Prism correction. Tape works but only it works best if it's broken on the bridge or nose area. If it's broken near one of the side arms, like it sounds like yours are ... Ugh! Crooked is right! But still tape works better than epoxy or spot weld glue. The bond will break, especially on thin metal frames. If you have thick chunky plastic frames, epoxy or spot weld works very well. Personally I would just get new frames and new lenses. No, I've never had a SC trip ruined like that nor for any other reason, except for being unexpected out of money. Sorry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just make sure you always have a 2nd backup pair
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto. saved my ass a number of times.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If your first pair, no big deal/ Easy to wait/ If not your first, I hope you saved your last prescription. Just use them. I often use an old pair when I am doing something that could easily damage my current ones. Never had a problem. Eyes, in my experience don't change all that much from one pair to the next. I only replied because you mentioned a strip club in the question.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I never have old pairs to fall back on. Every time I buy new glasses is because I break them. The average being two a year. And I do get a biannual check up on mi eyes
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    My best record is 4 in one year. Thank goodness I don't wear designer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion