tuscl

Wat do u consider a good lap dance

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:38 PM
I always get bad dances why is that wat is considered good ?

11 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    STFU!!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Good is when it's free and you cum in her mouth.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Lots of touching on there part and maybe on you're part. Getting hard and shooting ur load are also good things during a good lap dance
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Lots of touching on there part and maybe on you're part. Getting hard and shooting ur load are also good things during a good lap dance
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    You know its bad when a kid that just got his learners permit tells you to stfu
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Funny. "good is anything that gets your dick hard" This is as good a definition as any.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Hey Beaver_Hunter, what area do you club in? I can't tell from your reviews.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    they're dances not marriage commitments. $20. Keep it moving.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Getting hard and shooting your load .. If the dance is that good you will.leave the club after having just one dance.Some dancers are very good dancers but they know when to speed up so that you wont lose control soon
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Getting hard and shooting your load = brilliant! ;)
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Hey LarryFreshman, I club mostly around Detroit. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know about the 313. Fwiw, Nina's club is straight mileage no extras (standard disclaimers apply). If you're ever in The D, let me know, I'd be glad to be your chaperone as unaccompanied children aren't allowed in the clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion