Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you split this bitch in half ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know I would...that how I like em

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Vertically or horizontally?

Her face is kind of busyed

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

*busted

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That's how Juice likes 'em. Red hair, big titties and ugly faces.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice loves Wendy's for more than just the food.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO....you know me

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My ATF actually fits this description lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Technically

Red or blond hair

Big tits or ass

Busted face or busted face lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Looks like she has Downs Syndrome.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...u guys are faggots

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd fuck her in the ass so I don't have to look at that ugly face.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She's quite fuckable Juice. Most just don't appreciate the unique sensuality of redheads.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

John I'm starting to see this

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince lol

I actually find her face sexy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Perfect skin tone and damn...this is what I'm looking for in the clubs

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My old ATF had very similar features

S
Supremeruler
•

Shit

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I love red heads that one is just ugly, a true butter face.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I would be addicted to her sweet strawberry jam.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I'm gonna be nice and say she's not my type.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice an "ATF" has to know your exist to be an "ATF." Those coffe girls on Instagram don't count as ATFs

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Yes I would.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I love her body; I love her type. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement