What would you rate her?

larryfisherman
California
Monday, September 26, 2016 11:47 AM
[view link] She's a 9+ in my book.

43 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    6 She's beautiful, but she doesn't have big enough breasts.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    The highest grade a instathot gets is 7. She gets a 6.5 for being cute, but definitely not sexy
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She's cute but not genetically gifted. I agree with that much. 6 or a 6.5 is a little rough in my book, but perhaps fair. I'd say a 7. She's attractive, for sure.
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    She's got a perfect model face, good curvy ass, nice lips. The only thing to me that's keeping her from a 10 is her breasts are a little smaller than I like. I like thick girls, but slim thick girls are my favorite, and she would fall in the slim thick category. Slim thick girls are girls that have slim figures but with thick thighs and a nice ass. Some of you are insanely tough graders, I would love to see what some of you consider a 9 or 10 to be.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not harsh. A 5 is a decently attractive civvie women. IIRC, 4-->5 is the dividing line between attractive / not attractive. 7-Up is where we are starting to get someplace. Ditto for Dancer95's preference for 8s and higher (no fuglies, no tatted up girls) in her theoretical club in gotham's thread (gothamyte). I think all the PLs here want to live a fantasy where all the dancers who are our faves are all 9s and 10s and DSs. It speaks to our winner mentalities, our consumer fixations, don't settle for less than the best. This is why millennials all expect participation trophies now. There is nothing wrong with getting dances or having faves who are 6s, 7s, or 8s. I see that in reviews of my home club all the time where travelers are VERY HARSH or VERY CRITICAL on the attractiveness of the girls working there on night shift. I don't let it bother me. The women are still good looking and still very serviceable as entertainers to me. I think my fave is an 8s or at least a 7. I'm sure if I posted pics, most would say 6 and some would say even worse things. Forums like this are all about sharing experiences. There really isn't a best of anything. The closest I've seen to that, is what I've dubbed the Chili Palmer method or at least his approach. But even then, the strength here is still in sharing and comparing. There is no *best*. Only what works better (for that one person). She's cute and attractive. And to me, that's what matters.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'd fuck her. Gwen spoiled VM. :)
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    6 at best. Looks like the type of white woman the black guys are obsessed with.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    She looks....expensive.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Looks like the type of woman the black guys are obsessed with." Lol, you damn right. I think she's one of the hottest girls I'be seen in awhile. I think she's mixed, looks to be half black, half white. @VM- isn't 6 and beautiful like a oxymoron? Fair enough Dominic- but I don't consider 6 or 6.5 attractive, I consider that average looking. I consider a 7 kind of cute, and I consider a 8 to be cute and attractive.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    For the record I LUV well done large tatts or well placed smaller tats, like on the ankle for example or a large tat on the thigh
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Good looking woman and would likely make a good stripper. Would rate her a solid 7 until I could talk to her and see what her attitude is like. Would definitely fuck her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I didn't state nor argue my point exactly how I wanted. I think it relates more to our (as sexual people) innate competition for "good breeding stock." We want genetically superior partners. We all do. I think men all want women (or other men, if one is gay or bi-) that are the hottest that our money (and looks) can attract. And conversely, women all want men that are the the most wealthy and generous (and attractive) that their looks can attract. If we're told our choices don't match up with what others covet, we start to doubt our choice in partners. It is only human.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She's a 7.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I would rate her as 7 since I don't like big booty.She is attractive .
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    7.5 with bigger tits and a smaller ass 8.5-9
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Just looked at her other instagram posts and with bigger tits and smaller ass 8.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Looks like I'm going to aces my. Maybe she'll let me smash for some weed
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    NY* FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She works some club called aces. These are some hoes I can fuck with. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Tiburon- don't forget to report back your findings! @chess- yes, she's like a VIP hostess or something. I'm not attracted to any of the four girls in your link besides the second one.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    9 for the face, 8 for the breasts, 5 for the fat ass. Overall 8
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    In Long island City,Queens but club's not listed on this site.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, shadowcat, you are correct. Gwen set a high bar. Larry, perhaps. Her face is beautiful, but the no tits factor brings her score down considerably.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    ... 0 for 4.
  • comedydoc
    8 years ago
    I'd give OPs girl a 7. She has the face of a 9, but if she had a bag on her head, I wouldn't give her body a second look.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A 7 for reasons that others have identified
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    6 on a good day.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's 4 chicken wangs away from blowing up.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Maybe she's not quite a 9 to some, but I'd rather her higher: [view link] Everyone likes something different.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'd say an 8 to me. But I've said it a million times (well maybe not a million but I digress) Don't get butt hurt over someone else's poor rating of someone you like. Everyone's tastes are different. What I see as an 8+ or higher well be some guys 5-6. And vice versa. That's why when a guy rates chicks in a review if you give a number you need to give more details in what the girls look like for perspective. There have been reviews of the same club, same night and one guy said the club was loaded with hot chicks and another hated the selection. You can't please every guy.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    She rates a 7
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    We would both pass. She needs to move some of that ass to her tits.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Not butt hurt at all rh48 lol. Everyone has different tastes. I just want to know what some people think a 9 or 10 is, especially Dolfan and Subraman, their tastes seem to be the opposite of mine. It seems like with this girl we agree that her face is really good, but some of us aren't in love with her body, whether it being her ass is too big, or her tits are too small.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Big butt, small boobs, OK face, if she has a beat I can dance to I would give her a 7.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i think so.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm not understanding the love for small butts. Really puzzling.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    She's fat enough that its rolling out the elastic straps. 6.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Definitely in the "hot enough" category. All you "her tits are too small" folks don't know what you're missing.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'd give her an 8 -- great face and ass -- but "her tits are too small" :)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Larry I want specifically saying to you to not be butt hurt. But many guys seem to get upset when a girl they think is a 10 is rated a 6 by someone.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    rh48hr, A "6"? That's what I said she'd be on a good day. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion