tuscl

What time do you wake up?

Corvus
Arizona
Sunday, September 25, 2016 8:14 PM
Saw a new favorite girl last week and we agreed to try and meet on Saturday afternoon after my work was done. Texted her around 1:30 and heard nothing for a couple of hours. Nothing odd about that, except when she responded at nearly 4:00 the message was "just woke up". Must have been a long, long night at the strip club, or other activities? Damn, have you ever slept that late in the day?

15 comments

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    I usually don't wake up much before 4:30am since the McDonald's down the road doesn't open to serve coffee until 5.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strippers sometimes hang out at after-hours spots, or go eat after a nightshift, or it may take them long to unwind after a nightshift (bath, eating, watching TV, i.e. they may not go straight to bed after coming home from the SC)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I start my morning at 6pm...I work 8pm-10am most day's or should I say nights lol If she is working night shift their is nothing odd about her 4pm wake and bake up Strippers in my hood often close the club at 3am , shop at Walmart and eat at Denny's. They probably don't get in bed until 7-9 am depending how they wind down from work...so 8-10 hours of sleep would be around 4-6pm
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    personally no... but totally reasonable for a strippa IMO. A strippa friend once told me: club closes at 4a, then denny's for breakfast and a shower to get 'the club off', it like 6a til they get to bed. 2-4 pm seems about right from waking up then.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I could sleep at any time, anywhere and for any length of time. I get up at 5am. When I worked nights I wouldn't even get home until 5, 6, 7 or even 9am sometimes but rarely got more than 4 or 5 hours sleep. I hated working nights more than I hate getting up at 5am. A stripper not waking up until 4pm does not sound weird.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The other day my CF was eating some candy at 5PM. I asked her if that was dinner and she said "No. It's breakfast".
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Even when I worked night shifts (6PM-6AM) I never really slept much past 12noon or 1PM. I think I would make it a point to sleep a full 7-8 hours though if I had a job as a sex worker just because beauty matters. These days I get up at 4 AM to get the dogs out and exercise before heading to work.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Whenever I want, I'm retired
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I work nights now and am generally up by 2pm, although sometimes I am up by 1 and sometimes, it takes til 3pm. Strippers not getting up to 4pm doesn't surprise me. In fact, one of my current favorites, who works at a club which closes at 4am, told me once she is almost never up by 3pm, because she can't just fall asleep the moment she gets home.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What is the first thing a stripper says when she wakes up? A. "Where's my money?"
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When I used to travel with the DS we sometimes didn't go to bed until 5-6 am, and we slept til noon. I think she'd easily have slept until 3-4 pm But I always woke her up before that. She slept nude so i'd often wake her up by licking her pussy. It's difficult to wake up cranky when there day starts with oral sex
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love it when she wakes me up with a bj.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I myself usually wake anywhere from 5am to 640am. On the earlier end if I have my kids so I can get them ready and still be to work by 730. I recently was chillin with a stripper at her place and didn't get there until 6am. I had been up since the previous day at 7am and who knows with her, but she didn't finally go to sleep until 10am. I got a text from her that same day and it was about 3pm.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    jackslash-- Q. What is the first thing a stripper says when she wakes up? A. "Where's my money?" I can vouch for that! I've had 2 say that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion