tuscl

How do I date a stripper ?

How do strippers think ? I'm a nice guy and they like me I know as a person but how do I get them attracted to the point she will talk with me ?

19 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Simple, don't date them.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Also, can you please figure out how to stop double posting. Thanks.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Oh, come on rh48hr, he's the only one who double posts isn't he?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Oh, come on rh48hr, he's the only one who double posts isn't he?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Steps on how to date a stripper:

1. Every time you see the stripper open your wallet, hand all cash to her.

2. Does your company offer direct deposit checking? If so, reroute money to her checking account. If she does not have a checking account, send it to her real (think-secret) boyfriend.

3. Know a good weed dealer? If you don't you better find one quick to make to keep her happy.

4. If you live on your own, you're better off moving back into your mom's basement and play a lot of video games. Most strippers find that exceptionally attractive.

Follow these steps and you too may be able to date a stripper. Not sure if that enables you to also fuck her, but she will tell people you're her boyfriend (while she snickers and fucks 3 guys at the same time behind your back).
  • pawnrob69
    8 years ago
    Well it starts out at about $10-$20 a song.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    How can you date a stripper? Try carbon 14.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Or you can count the growth rings if you do the old magician's saw the girl in half trick!

Ok. That was kind of gross.... ;-)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
    "The secret to banging a dancer..."
    August 7, 2016
    . . by poledancer83

^^^ She covers both types of scenarios. It's not very complicated.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
    "Dropping off my stripper at the club"
    September 16, 2016
    . . by jackslash

^^^ He covers a less often seen scenario that involves lasagna.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Ooh, I just thought of one. Be sure to *step* on their feet. Women LOVE when men do that since it stops them from running away when you try to talk with her. Plus it plays into your leg and foot fascination!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    How do you talk to strippers?

It's really easy.
    Go to a strip club.
    Sit down.
    In seconds, you may have a stripper talking to you.
    Now whether you want her talking to you is another story.

If a stripper walks up to me and wants me to buy her a drink before hardly saying a word, I just tell her no, no matter what she looks like. I might make an exception for a ten in my eyes which might be once in a blue moon. I said no right away to one very nice looking dancer at Thee Dollhouse the other night. She looked surprised, then walked away.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Ask her out??
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Trying to date a stripper for romance is a difficult maneuver since most strippers do not want to date guys they meet in strip clubs. If most of the girls in the club you would not date in a regular club, then this is an easier probability. One sneaky way of hooking up is to find out what other regular clubs she visits if she does. If you happen to meet her there, then if you two do hook up, she can tell her friends you met at club y instead of the strip club. A lot of strippers and club managers I believe tell strippers not to meet up with customers, some tell them they can't be seen leaving with customers. Getting business cards from customers has been a no no in some clubs. Phone numbers, leaving with customers, could all be a pretext to prostitution and clubs have been shut down for such charges.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Anyone that needs to ask how to date strippers should not be dating strippers

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @J.Slash wrote: How can you date a stripper? Try carbon 14.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    That's how they date most the fossils on TUSCL.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    If you ain't a drug dealer.... become one. That's the quickest way into a stripper's heart
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I used to think it would be cool to date one, but most have drama filled lives. I highly recommend not dating a stripper as if she's your girlfriend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Become unemployed - stay home & play Xbox all day - slap her around a few times a week - and you are now stripper BF material
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would stick with what papi and shailynn said

It works trust me I'm a 3 time stripper boyfriend and I live the life they described
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion