tuscl

Strippers crossing their legs!

Friday, September 23, 2016 3:34 PM
Do u see a lot of strippers sitting with their legs crossed in the clubs ? In my clubs I always do and I wonder sometimes if they are trying to show off their legs cause their legs are perfect

10 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yes.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's rare I see them sit! They're either cruising the room, on stage, or on my lap...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    2 things. There's an old tale that women cross their legs because it rubs their pussy lips together making them horny. Lol Most strippers are spreading them for me at the table showing me the goods. Not try before you buy but merely a "preview."
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    What are they supposed to do...sit with their legs spread?
  • carolynne
    8 years ago
    It does feel really good to rock back and forth with my legs crossed.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Does it really feel good ?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I thought that they did it to keep the smell in. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc, To keep you out! :)
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Hey Shitheel, wtf? Why do you keep asking this stupid ass question? [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] and if that isn't bad enough, your gay inner troll asks [view link]
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    'Heels, I don't think I've ever seen someone so devoted to a hobby who was so ill-suited and constitutionally incapable of handling said hobby. You are a whole carload of "What the fuck was he thinkin'?" just waiting to happen. I beseech you to please, PLEASE, become fixated on something else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion