Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What Juice once looked like.......

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Before his full blown addictions to 4 Lokos, chackin wangs, chackin fangers, and other life distractions.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That's pretty accurate.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Dayum !! I want this guy playing for the Detroit Lions.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol u fuckers....in all honesty if I keep with my current diet, cardio and weight lifting program for a year I will look close to that guy just less on the steroid look and more on the natural strong man look

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Maybe 2 years lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Going to be funny because the next time someone sees me their description of me will sound different than what shailynn describe lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mikeya might be the only person to have seen the transition since we are tight like this

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I look a Lil more like this guy right now

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol ..good one

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Nah. This is what juice will look like after his diet!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement