tuscl

I giggle at the thought of women falling in the toilet.

chukko
Ohio
Monday, September 19, 2016 9:38 PM
It's funny, because women call guys lazy for not putting the seat down, but they they are too lazy to look before they sit, because they assume it is down. You know what happens when you assume. It makes an ass in a toilet bowl!

10 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Here it is for your viewing: [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Lord help me, I find it funny too. And definitely snicker in delight when I hear a woman whining about it. But only after I've left the room and I'm positive she can't see me do it, cause bitches are downright militant about that shit
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There were some snarky mathematicians that showed the most efficient thing is for both partners to leave the seat however they used it last. Basically it doesn't make sense for the guy to put the seat down every time on the chance the woman would use it next. I will cut my wife some slack in the middle of the night, because I'd rather she leaves the light off to pee.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace!
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Thank you shadowcat! It's blatantly irresponsible to not check the toilet seat before sitting on it, but I kind of get it if a women lives alone or only with women, but still. I live alone and always look at the toilet seat before sitting, because I never know if a spider or some other bug has climbed up there to deliver deadly flesh eating toxins to my bare ass.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I got into the habit of always closing the lid to keep my cat, Shadow, from drinking out of it. Plus it looks nicer. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, cats will do that. I'd laugh later if one of my girlfriends sat in the water.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    You guys ever see the news stories about people that flush their pet snakes down the toilet and the snake ends up working its way through the sewer pipe system and pops up in someone else's toilet? Not a common thing but I've seen it reported a few times over the years. As far as i'm concerned that's a perfect reason to keep the toilet lid down in your home.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I live alone and always look at the toilet seat before sitting, " Of course you do! But we're talking women here, rationality has nothing to do with it :) I'm going to spit some truth on this topic. There's no such thing as waking up, stumbling into the bathroom half asleep, and then falling into the toilet. The only person who would do that is a complete dingbat. Here's why. First, you wake up at night, you have to pee, but you lie there for a while, trying to calculate whether you can get back to sleep before you REALLY have to go. Eventually you realize you have to get up, and now you're already a little more awake than you were. You stand up, you step over the shoes that were on the floor, you walk around the end of the bed instead of tripping over it, you turn the corner of the dresser instead of walking into it. And if the bathroom door is shut, you reach out and open it, rather than walking straight into it and breaking your nose. You do that. Your girlfriends and wives do that. So, we agree you laid in bed for up to a minute, then stepped over the shoes, around the bed, avoided breaking your toes on the dresser or nose on the bathroom door. If you're a man, now you're in that bathroom, and the toilet lid might be down. You don't pee on the lid -- you see it, and you lift it up. But if you're a woman, you're now saying you get into the bathroom, and knowing full well that the consequences for a mis-step here is dropping your ass into ice cold water (ice cold water that possibly has pee in it, since your partner might have peed and then not flushed, to keep from waking you), you nevertheless turn around, drop your drawers (again, you're awake enough to drop your drawers, you don't pee in your panties), and then just drop in? And THEN, you expect us NOT TO SMIRK AND GIGGLE when you get that angry kitten look on your face and blame us for the whole incident the next morning? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! That's what I think of your dropping your ass into the toilet water Obviously, when my girl demands I bring the toilet seat back down, I meekly comply, I'm no dummy. But what I THINK is up above :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    shadow cat... that's so funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion