tuscl

Squandered my first offer for freebies

Monday, September 19, 2016 12:20 AM
Despite the big language barrier, it became clear that she liked it fast and furious. At this point, it was impossible that they didn't hear us on the other side of the curtain. "AAAAAA! CI! CI! AAAAAAH!" she yelled, on the verge of a scream, along with plenty of dirty talk in Spanish that I didn't understand. Besides that, there was the persistent whap-whap-whap' sound of our flesh slapping together, punctuated by the crack of my hand spanking her ass. I was straight up pounding her pussy as hard and fast as I could. I put my hands on her shoulders to stabilize her body, just to squeeze out a little more speed and momentum. Once in a while, she would spank herself as a prompt for me to give her a few more. I was slapping her ass hard enough that my palm stung. With each spank, her voice seemed to rise a little louder and higher. "AAAAAAH!!"

When we emerge from our little room behind the curtain, I could see three strippers who were giving lapdances in the main room staring at us.

I sat on the couch after we finished to catch my breathe while she snuggled up against me. When I started to move up to grab my wallet and phone, she put her arm over my chest and said "stay." She reached for her phone, opened the Google translate app and spoke into the phone. When she showed it to me, the text was pretty garbled, but I think I had the gist of it - She really liked it and she liked me. I immediately wrote it off as stripper bullshit. I just said 'Oh, thank you." or something like that. Then she said something else into the phone, this time much longer. The text didn't make sense to me at all. I looked at the Spanish words and recognized a few things, but I'm not fluent enough to comprehend it. She tried again, and I parsed out something about 'giving me time' and 'going again.' The word "London" somehow made it into the mix, which was likely a fragment of bad voice recognition. I then figured she was probably upselling me on a second round. But I was spent - I had actually fired a couple off earlier in the day before I decided to visit this club. That's probably why I was able to go so hard for so long.

Well, anyway, I declined her offer and she looked at me with a puzzled face, but accepted the answer.

I left the club soon after that. Around the time I was merging onto the interstate, the meaning of the words all at once became clear. I suddenly remembered some of those Spanish words I saw on the screen. It wasn't an upsell. She wanted to meet outside the club and fuck again (the club was closing in about a half hour). She had said things like 'don't worry, no problem' and that she would 'give me time.' What she meant is that I wouldn't have to pay her. There's a nearby town called New London and that must be where she lives and is staying.

"Noooo!" I said out loud. I consider myself a pro-level PL, or at least not a rookie. But I never had a stripper offer me a freebie. Until now. And I just wasted it!

That's what happened to me tonight. How did your strip club night / weekend go?

14 comments

• Digitech
    8 years ago
    Well, as soon as I posted this I remembered that it's spelled 'Si' and not 'Ci.' It's way past my bedtime and there's no edit button. That's my excuse.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    You ever thought of learning a second language?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Good sex writing! You should have made a U-turn on the interstate and gone back to the club to find her.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I hereby bestow upon you the mantle of JS69!!!! Aieee chihuahua!!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing you don't have her number?

I'm not clear if you visit this club often or was just passing by. If you want to see her again here's what I would do:

Figure out a translation to tell this wonderful stripper that you're so sorry you didn't understand what she was offering on your last visit. Go back and offer to meet her OTC. If you want to do this, do it asap! If you wait a week or two you know how strippers are, she may not even remember who you were.

A good example of that is I took a stripper to VIP and made her squirt all over me during sex. She claimed it's extremely rare for someone to be able to make her do that. Exactly 1 week later she's in a different club (unbeknownst to me when I walk in) and she comes up and offers me a lapdance like I am a complete stranger.
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    You'll have to explain to me the context of the JS69 mantle. The name sounds familiar but I don't participate in the TUSCL discussions frequently enough to get it.

No, I didn't get her number. It was actually a night where my favorite wasn't working. It could be a little hard deconflicting if they are both there next time I visit. But as you said, sometimes they forget.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    i would have turned around once I figured it all out
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Under the circumstances with the language issue you can't beat yourself up too much. But you should definitely make another visit to that club and hunt her down. In the meantime you should search for a better translation app.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @Digitech: JS69 (JohnSmith69) is tuscl's foremost writer of sexual adventures with his Dream Strippers and one Dream Civvie. They leave most of us with sweat on our brows.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh so you may have 2 favorites working at the same club - oy!!!!

Well look the bright side - hopefully from now on when you go in at least one of them will always be there!
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    If you're right then you should be able to go back soon, she'll remember you, and then you can re-kindle things. You never know, this whole thing could work in your favor: strippers are like any other girls, a lot of times they get more interested in you if you don't fall all over them at first.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll be my usual "Mr glass half empty" - from how interpreted the OP I'm not convinced that she was implying free sex & the OP may be trying to piece together pieces possibly lost in translation - she could have been implying post-club P4P
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i gotta learn some spanish. or at least kinda understand the important stuff.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't fuck strippers who dont speak English because I enjoy the pre sex interaction with them and that's impossible to do without words. However, I will have to modify this practice when I finally make it to Tijuana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion