tuscl

Can the discussion board subject font be bolded?

aroundtown
South Carolina
Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:45 PM
Can the discussion board subject font be bolded or changed? I'm getting old, bad eyes and can barely read the subject. Thanks

16 comments

• gawker
    8 years ago
    I agree. The light blue fades as I look at it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    aroundtown - are you reading on a computer or smartphone/tablet? If you're using a computer, you can increase the font size for most webpages by holding the CTRL button and tapping the + (plus) and CTRL and tapping the - (minus) to decrease the font size.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Yea, on my phone it looks like crap, very thin font in light blue. Not very easy to see.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You guys are too old for TUSCL. You should be playing shuffleboard. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    it's hard to play shuffle board when you have a walker.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Heck, I can't even see the pucks anymore after they leave my stick! The other day I thought I was aiming for the big triangle thingy and landed the pick on a table in some lady's pie. Three old biddies came after me and beat the crap out of me. Only good thing is I tell the dancers that I can only see them in Braille.....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I take Uner now because I kept running over the VIP parking attendants foot.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I'm one of the oldest and have no problem seeing. Walking, however, can be painful at times. All self inflicted, so I can't complain.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've had cataract surgery in both eyes and I'm now 20/20 in both. However if the font is too small I use reading glasses.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    The same font and boldness as used in the club reviews would certainly be helpful
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    You asked for it, you got it
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Yea!!!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    thank you for the improvements on the mobile phone display. if you would please do this also on the ipad and tablet apps. thank you again. and if possible... an edit button. tia.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Now can someone please fix my cell phone so I can log in ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Also, how do I send a screen shot to someone from my laptop?
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    The bold is perfect. Thank you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion