tuscl

The Long Tease...

Friday, September 16, 2016 3:02 PM
Is this how non-exras girls make bank? Rich guys that go for the tease for OTC? I'm sure you guys have heard these... Maybe We'll see Friends first Let's take baby steps etc

20 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    I have heard them. And in many instances, they did lead to OTC.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Meet me at Luigi's,s_j_gay !!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Most of the girls in the local clubs that do OTC are very straight up about it. No tease. As far as the others, most of them are quite approachable, just do long as you don't treat them like prostitutes. That is the main thing they are on guard against. SJG
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    It's a fantasy. Practically every guy wants to take a dancer home (or to bed) and her fantasy is to make you think that she MIGHT fuck you. I usually see that act on what most of us would call a 9 or 10.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - the string-a-long hustle is as common in SCs as g-strings
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You'd literally have to fall in love or me blindly chasing a single stripper (or only see one girl to whole time). I sit with between 4-7 girls on a 2 hour visit and it least 1 will straight up offer OTC p4p on her own without me prompting. And I'm not even looking for it nor am I a rich stud like Dougster.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I must have screwed up my post. The second sentence is missing. I have heard them. And in many instances, they did lead to OTC. But the vast majority of the times it was a brush off.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I've encountered the long tease. It usually leads nowhere. One time, however, a dancer who had strung me along for a year finally went out with me and to bed. Persistence pays off!
  • carolynne
    8 years ago
    I need way too much sex to put eager guys off for even a few minutes!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    mikeya02, any time and attention in a strip club costs money. The money is just a show of respect. But are you the only one on TUSCL who has not studied The System? SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Guys are just hold f on long enough to see if they can be there in the girl's moment of weakness, so they can catch them as they fall. These guys will blow countless hours in hopes to score, some with success, and some others in a predatory sense. I'd rather move along and find one who was motivated to begin with.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I don't look at this as a string along or a tease. As several have said many times it does lead to OTC sex. You must remember that these are human beings and treat them with respect. I normally can get a dancer to go out for OTC sex in one or two visits to a club. But you have to be loving and caring and reach out to their needs. They are not Cha-Ching sex vending machines. If they go with you the first time they are prostitutes. But if they are real working individuals they have schedules that need to be planned and worked around. On one of my first OTC escapades I took the dancer to her house. We had 2 hours to suck and fuck and shower before her husband came home from work. But we did it and I didn't feel rushed the time was adequate. But I had to talk her into it by showing her I cared about her and her needs and she needed the extra money so we did it. I like the challenge of talking them into it. If you ask and they immediately say let's go they are a prostitute and anybody can get them in bed. I want a challenge to get the real hot dancers into bed with me and I normally can pull it off by talking to them like you would your girlfriend.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    jestrite50 is the one guy who knows how to engage with women. What he is saying should be obvious if one just thinks about it a bit. But most guys just don't think. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Actually, I was talking about girls that have no intention of OTC, but will tease as long as possible.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    First of all, I think there are almost no non extras girls these days although plenty will lie about it. Second, for those ones who actually are they probably aren't making bank although, again, they will lie about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mikeya02, if you are straight with them and don't treat them like prostitutes, you've got a good chance of seeing them outside. Beyond that, all I would say is, front room friendliness, save the booths and backrooms until something is really going to happen. And, all time and attention cost money in a strip club. Dougster, it sounds like Mikeya02 is in a no extras town. Front room friendliness. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You guys didn't catch that my topic was a thinly veiled reference to Nina. She does no extras or OTC, but claims she makes bank from millionaire regulars. How, oh how does she do it?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    In general most guys that go to strip clubs aren't looking for extras or OTC. For the ones that want the OTC, yeah I think the long tease is what these hot strippers use a lot. BTW I don't remember Nina saying she doesn't do OTC. In fact I think she said she'd be interested in being a sugar baby, it will probably help pay for her law school.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Like most StripperWeb girls I would put my money on Nina vastly understating how much she does in the way of extras and grossly overstating how much money she makes. That about how much you can believe anything a dumb whore says.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Now come on folks, lets take it easy on Nina. We already have very few women who post here. Where I am the clubs are strictly no touching. But the girls still do make decent money. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion