tuscl

Everybody has a FUCKING problem!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Friday, September 16, 2016 4:35 AM
Read AfricanLovePimppp's reviews of Pantheon! [view link] I'm not sure that the reviews gave me any real insights into the club but they did make me laugh! Although I did learn that the club is connected to a "shisk-ka-bob place"! Ace stuff! ;)

12 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's located in the Muslim capital on the USA, Dearborn, Michigan. Those fuckers love kabobs.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Is AfricanLovePimppp is the same person who used to post as AfricanLovePimp? Inquiring pimps want to know.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    La Shish is an excellent Lebanese restaurant. I haven't been to Pantheon since it turned from white to black. Baby stripper wants me to come see her there but why? I'm getting everything I could want from her otc. But yeah, La Shish is great, the best shawarma I've had..
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Inquiring pimppps also want to know.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I read a few of his reviews - very funny, he should come over here and make fun of Juice with me.
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    What up doe. Yea, I had to change it from Africanlovepimp to Africanlovepimppp because I was banned from the site. I think somebody got offended by what I said about something. We talk about skank hoes, fucking bitches and eating pussy, but heaven's forbid if you talk about fucking a Pembroke Welsh Corgi in the ass while your wife takes a dump on your face. I don't see the difference. Well anyway, are there any places that are showing the Canelo/Smith fight? Let me know. Peace
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^ LMAO. You're alright, AfricanLovePimppp. Full service sex workers are sex workers, too! I appreciate a guy who isn't turned off by extreme shit. I did think any could get perma-banned from Tuscl. I learn something new every day!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ I didn't think anyone could get perma-banned ... --> is how the post SHOULD have read.
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    I wish I could read the post I put up in 2014. I was high and don't remember most of it. Good Times... I do remember the greats like Jackslash, Papi_Chulo, Juicebox and Larryfish
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    I meant 2004
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    YEAH !!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion