tuscl

A stripper who works 6 nights per week

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, September 12, 2016 10:50 AM
So I've been pursuing a cute dancer with adorable itty bitty tiny little tits. She's older than I usually like (22) but the little head is in lust with her. I just texted with her to see when she's working his week and she said every night Monday through Saturday. I asked what her usual work schedule is, and she said the same-- Monday thru Saturday. Have you ever heard of a dancer who works six days per week on a regular basis? Most that I know work 2-3 days, 4 tops. I don't think I've ever encountered one who works the entire week. When I asked why she works so much she said she's not in school, doesn't have another job, and needs the money. Obviously I'm discussing with her ways to make all of that money from me without working quite so many hours.

30 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes I've heard of it, and seen it. Just you like said these girls do it because they're not in school, don't have another job, and they need the money. Some girls do it because they want to stack up their money.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I see some of the same strippers every time I go to my favorite club. The only thing different is that the bottoms stay on when they are on the rag.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yes I have known dancers that do that. They seem to be at two extremes. The one that isn't making any money and thinks she has to work 6 nights a week when if she'd change her customer luring strategies a bit she could probably work less days/nights. On the other hand I've seen ones who never want to leave the club because they are afraid they will miss a whale customer coming in on that one random Tuesday night they decided to take off. These girls always talk about some "exit strategy" they have to get out of stripping. Problem is, these are usually the ones that are spending $100 a week on hair and nails, endless amounts on outfits, saying its all part of the expenses for them to be successful at work, when really they're just spending junkies and they're still working at the club 5 years after their original exit date. This obsession and problem isn't exclusive just to strippers. It's no different than the factory working taking as much overtime as he can get, only to end up blowing every extra penny he made (or his isce blowing it) on useless shit instead of enjoying his weekends with his family.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    John, that's not unusual. There are a lot of reasons she may be doing that; she's lazy and needs the money, she's a go-getter and socking away money now while she can, (doubtful), she has expensive habits/live in B/F who's a bum, or anything in between.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    maybe she just enjoys her job.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She's maximizing her utility! She's banking while she still can. Excellent work ethic! My fave used to work 5-6 days a week. 7PM-2:30AM Single mom and a true mamma bear.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    shailynn +10
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Its SS. Now you have to go 7 nights in a row to verify for yourself
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ double shifts, too. scam free food from customers. Only buy food to feed to your kids, never yourself. Also volunteer to waitress or bartend as often as you can on slow days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Her being 22 means she probably has the enegy & is not bured out yet. If she works at a nice club w/ a nice environment then it may not be as big a PITA to be there often - she may not have anything better to-do (BF, kids, many friends) & may prefer to be at the club making $$$ vs bored at home - at the club she's listening to music, having some drinks, & hanging w/ other dancer friends. Or she may have a goal of putting away a certain amount & getting out. Or Juice may be her BF waiting for her at home.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    If she has to feed juice, I believe it!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Have you ever heard of a dancer who works six days per week on a regular basis?" Yes. Not all of them get that much money per shift. And then some aren't doing OTC. Not all of them squander the money they do get either. SJG
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    She is smart.She knows she has to work hard now to have bright future
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    JS, I have known many Strippers who work all the time, but they usually burn themselves out very quickly. I find that they eventually disappear or take some time off.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I have run into a few through the years who work a lot, and very likely six nights a week at least some weeks. Knew a girl in Albuquerque who worked every day until she cleared $400 before heading home. Not sure how many days a week she did this but if she made bank and worked 4-5 days a week, she was making good money.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yea Ive seen a few girls that did that. A lot of the time its the ones with kids or deadbeat bf's to support. There was a one a couple years ago that worked that much and I named her "stripper of the year". And believe it or not there were a couple of ding bat girls there that thought it was a real reward the club gave out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I met one that told me she worked 8 days a week - what a trooper
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing her plan is to dance for 3 or 6 months, stockpile cash, and move on? I have known a few dancers who started out doing 5 days a week but gradually cut back.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    This will be an unpopular view, but a good number of the girls I've known who have done that have been "managed". Not all, but an outsize representation.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Subra I had heard that as well and one of the club managers I know, said that was one of the tipoffs to him, to spot girls that were being trafficked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn JS, you're supporting human-trafficking
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Today, in my club of choice - it's typically a drug addict that is working "the 6 day grind". I've met many exceptions over the years that definitely are working that schedule to cover school debts et al during breaks in their school schedule or truly can't make enough in a 3/4 day schedule..
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    She didn't say it directly, but one I got the sense it was an escape from her home life. Upbeat here, but a downer about her personal life.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There are the moms who can get their mom/sister to watch their kids for free while they work. Go to the club, drink/get high on the job while making money, go home.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS - I'm assuming this means you have decided to continue your stripper exploits in addition to tapping the DC. But yeah I've definitely seen girls who work the six day work week. They were trying to maximize their earning potential.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Without talking about it to this one particular stripper, I can't confirm she works 6 days. However, I have visited her club on any day from Sat - Tues and on off chances the other days and she is always there.
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    any of these are possible but tbh the two most likely are: "This will be an unpopular view, but a good number of the girls I've known who have done that have been "managed". Not all, but an outsize representation." Slightly less likely in a more upscale club, super likely if they are not white, super ultra likely if they are not american. The other is she has a $300 a day heroin habit or maybe more likely she has a $200 dollar a day heroin habit and her looser parasitic boyfriend has a $300.00 a day habit and is not bringing anything in.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    ButterMan just described my CF, if we also add that she *needs* some enhancement done to her already-lovable tits.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    My exATF was like that. 6 days a week. Her only expenses was her fleabag motel room and child support payments to the baby daddy.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    22 is older than you usually like? Not much has changed from 18 to 22 my friend. I'm really starting to wonder about you.....do you like something LESS than 18...?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion